Spacious, bright house of 127 m2 with three bedrooms, parking space in the underground parking garage and space on the gallery for a cozy seat. The unique round design of this apartment complex gives the house an extra appearance and the house also has an unobstructed view over the Vrije Geer nature reserve and the quiet waterway.
The apartment is located in the Middelveldsche Akerpolder in Amsterdam Nieuw-West. Conveniently located in relation to the A-9, A-4 and A-10 highways, shops and public transport connections. Moreover, Schiphol is easy to reach.
Common entrance with doorbells and letterboxes. The first floor is reached via the elevator or the stairwell.
Gallery with space in front of the house for a cozy seat, entrance to hallway with meter cupboard and large wardrobe. Bedroom located on the gallery side with patio doors to the gallery. Spacious storage room with washing machine and dryer connections, combi boiler and the heat recovery unit. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
Spacious living-/dining room located at the front of the building with beautiful unobstructed views over greenery and water. The house is pleasantly light due to the four large windows. Open kitchen with various built-in appliances, including: 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven, microwave and dishwasher. From the living room an open staircase to the ground floor.
Spacious landing with stairs cupboard, two bedrooms located at the front. The beautifully landscaped facade garden is accessible from the master bedroom. Spacious bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, bathtub (with bubble bath function), toilet and towel radiator. From the ground floor direct access to the covered parking space and the private storage room (8 m2) which is equipped with electricity.
- Living area 127 m2, volume 443 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2004;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the ground lease has been prepaid to the end of the current time period being January 31th, 2049;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas, 2004);
- fully insulated and equipped with double glazed windowns in wooden window frames;
- HRV-installation available;
- electrical installation consisting of 6 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section G, complex designation 4246, apartment index 11;
- energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Aker 5/6 Blok 6' in Amsterdam;
- established: December 2nd, 2002;
- 1/82nd share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is €133.96;
- house rules and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient cover.
The apartment complex is located in a quiet and green area between Badhoevedorp and Oud-Sloten and is well located in relation to shops, parks, public transport and roads. From the apartment you have an unobstructed view over the nature reserve 'De Vrije Geer' and the quiet waterway. A boat can also be moored here. In the vicinity there are various schools and sports and recreational facilities and is therefore very suitable for children. Also a nice attraction is 'the Molen van Sloten'.
- Spacious four-room apartment on the first floor and ground floor;
- three bedrooms;
- beautifully landscaped facade garden;
- space for a cozy seat on the gallery;
- energy label B: energy-efficient apartment;
- private parking space and storage room.
Read full description