Nice family home in a child-friendly residential area! The house has four bedrooms, a spacious living room with semi-open kitchen at the front and a lovely sunny backyard on the southeast. The house is centrally located near various (primary) schools, sports clubs and Middenhoven shopping center. There are good public transport connections with both the bus and the metro. Roads are easy to reach. In short: a lovely house in a nice place!
Good to know:
- A lot of light
- Toilet renewed in 2020
- New security locks installed (2020)
- Four bedrooms, one with air conditioning
- Fully double glazed windows
- Sun blinds at the front
- Stone shed with back entrance
- Front garden redesigned in 2020
- Public parking in front of the door
- Poortwachter metro / bus stop: 3 minutes walk
- Daily shopping: 2 minutes cycling
- International school: 5 minutes by bike
- Sports fields: 5 minutes by bike
- Delivery in consultation
Ground floor: entrance, hall with toilet and meter cupboard. Living room with semi-open kitchen at the front, equipped with a dishwasher, convection oven, four-burner gas stove and a refrigerator. Bright living room with door to the well-kept garden. Stone shed and a back entrance.
Two bedrooms at the rear, master bedroom with air conditioning. The bedroom at the front has a washing machine and dryer connection. Bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and washbasin.
Second floor: spacious bedroom with the possibility of a dormer window. Attic with possibility for washing machine and dryer setup. Plenty of storage space behind the knee bulkheads and technical room with space for central heating boiler (Intergas, 2007) and mechanical ventilation.
Read full description