*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Well-divided 3-room flat (approx. 77 m2) divided over the ground and first floor in a great location in the heart of the Jordaan.
SURROUNDINGS AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Palmstraat is a quiet street in the middle of the Jordaan and is located near the Brouwersgracht and the Amsterdam canals. Numerous shops and restaurants are within walking distance as well as the Linden and Noordermarkt where you can go shopping.
Various recreational facilities, such as the Westerpark and the Frederik Hendrikplantsoen, are within cycling distance. Various train/tram/bus connections are within walking or cycling distance (Central Station).
LAYOUT (see also maps)
You will enter the hall of the flat. Directly at the front you will find the kitchen. Here you have several upper and lower cabinets, there is also room for a refrigerator and a cooker. Also, the washing machine connection is located here. Further down the hall you will pass the toilet. At the rear of the house is the living room. More than enough space to create a cozy sitting and dining area. Through double doors you can walk into the garden of about 15 m2 which is located on the north. From here you also have access to one of the storages.
On the first floor you will find two spacious bedrooms and the bathroom. The bathroom has tiling to the ceiling, a shower and a washbasin.
- EPA label A;
- Spacious flat with individual storage room in the garden and external storage room for bicycles;
- Double glazing;
- Leasehold bought off till 15-05-2033;
- Fixed project notary;
- Seller has never inhabited the object itself, it is a former rental property;
- Self-occupation and ageing clause applies.
- House for sale only for self-occupancy (or parents for children)
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years and non-residential clause applicable
Read full description