OUR VIEWING POLICIES CONCERNING COVID-19 CAN BE FOUND IN OUR VIEWING CONFIRMATION. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
At the edge of the Van Stolkpark and Westbroekpark, an attractive 7-room and characteristic corner town house in good condition. The house focuses on the beautifully landscaped sunny side garden. The house has been very tastefully renovated and still has almost all original details. A house to move into.
The building has the experience of being detached because of the separation from the neighboring house through the hall and the stairwell. The house is located on a one-way street, within walking and cycling distance of many schools (including Dutch, German and French) and the shops for all daily needs. The historic center of The Hague, the dunes and the beach are nearby. Public transport (tram and bus to Central Station) and all highways are easily accessible.
Entrance hall with meter cupboard and beautiful marble floor, original draught separation, hallway, toilet and access to the spacious dry cellar. The very attractive living room en suite with fireplace, original ornamented ceilings and wooden floor has a warm luxurious appearance. Due to the large windows there is a lot of light and a view over the garden. The garden can be reached through French doors. The modern kitchen is equipped with a 6-burner gas stove, original fireplace, dishwasher, microwave, quooker and refrigerator. The original china cabinet completes the kitchen. Door to the rear and side garden and wooden shed. The plot has a rear entrance, extremely handy for bicycles, etc.
1st floor: landing with skylight, spacious light study / bedroom with original marble fireplace and fitted cupboards, located at the front of the house with balcony; rear bedroom with original marble fireplace; wardrobe / bedroom with large balcony at the rear; luxury bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and underfloor heating.
2nd floor: landing, 2 attractive bedrooms, storage space and access to the large roof terrace.
- living space approx. 166 m2;
- very charming and bright house, built in 1898;
- there is a view of the garden from almost every room;
- almost all original details have been preserved;
- all rooms on the ground floor and first floor have beautiful ornamented ceilings;
- original sandblasted window in vestibule with flower scene;
- three original marble fireplaces;
- dry cellar with original tiles;
- new luxury bathroom (2019);
- modern kitchen with original fireplace and china cabinet;
- replace sewer;
- front hardwood frames largely renewed;
- new group cupboard (10 groups - 2019);
- alarm system;
- facade, side wall and rear wall renovated where necessary and completely impregnated (2020);
- space for washing machine and dryer (2nd floor);
- tiled roof renewed;
- because of the year of construction, the old age clause will be included in the purchase deed.
Read full description