Living in Paradise with a beautiful unobstructed view! Very comfortable and spacious flat with private parking. This well-kept 3-bedroom corner flat is located in the nice neighborhood Oostpoort with lots of facilities and around the corner from train station Muiderpoort.
Through the spacious communal entrance you can reach the first floor by lift. Entrance hall with wardrobe, spacious master bedroom with corner wardrobe, second bedroom. Separate toilet with hand basin. Spacious storage room with central heating boiler, washing machine and dryer connections. Bathroom with large walk-in shower and washbasin. From the hall you walk into the very bright living room. Because all windows run to the floor, the living room is visually much more spacious and therefore very light. The tilt and turn windows can all be opened and have a French balcony. The open (residential) kitchen with cooking island has several appliances, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and plenty of storage. The whole flat has the same floor which makes it all a unit.
Besides a private parking space at the rear car park and the flat also has a spacious storage room on the ground floor.
Oostpoort is a cosy and lively neighbourhood in Oost, with plenty to offer in terms of shops and restaurants. The Linnaeusstraat and Middenweg are within walking distance where also the nice smaller boutique shops are located. The Oosterpark is around the corner as well as the daily Dapper Market. The area adjoins the Watergraafsmeer, a lovely neighbourhood with plenty of room for relaxation in Park Frankendael and also the Jaap Eden Baan and sports facilities at various sports clubs, such as swimming, tennis and hockey. Public transport is within walking distance and by car you can easily reach the A10 ring road via the Linnaeusstraat. Through the Tropenmuseum along Artis you can cycle into the city.
- Living area approximately 91 m², balcony 7 m², storage 5 m².
- Energy label A;
- Sunny balcony facing Southwest;
- Built in 2016/2017;
- Accessible by lift;
- Parking separate, € 25.000,-- buyers costs;
- Active VvE, monthly contribution € 114,17 (flat) € 15,-- (parking);
- Located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam. The current period ends per 15 July 2065. The current annual canon is € 1.556,-- (flat) and € 22,-- (parking lot) and is fixed until July 15, 2065; Switching perpetual lease for the flat is requested in 2019 so that use can be made of the more favourable transition conditions;
- Heating and hot water by own boiler;
- Delivery: on short notice.
Read full description