YES! A popular 1930s home with a spacious garden and two bedrooms. Built in Amsterdam architectural style, this is unique in this part of Amsterdam and gives the house character. The location in relation to the beating heart of Amsterdam and the roads is favorable and the house is also located on its own land.
- Beloved 1930s ground floor apartment with 2 bedrooms;
- Spacious east-facing garden with practical garden shed/storage;
- The garden is approximately 80 m²;
- Excellent location in Amsterdam Oud-West, the Baarsjes;
- The ground floor apartment is also located on OWN GROUND;
- It is a municipal monument.
- Entry into the spacious living room with a sitting area at the front with a characteristic gas fireplace;
- At the rear there is the L-shaped kitchen with various built-in appliances including: 4-burner gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, and extractor hood;
- There is an attractive bar area with space for two bar stools;
- In the living room there is a wooden herringbone floor with trim and band;
- Through French doors there is access to the spacious garden.
- The garden is located on the sunny east;
- There is a raised terrace area with space for an outdoor table;
- Outside, as an extension of the house, there is a storage cupboard with connection for white goods;
- There is a practical garden house/storage room at the rear;
- There is also space at the rear for a seating area;
- When the weather is nice, this garden is a wonderful extension of the house.
- The first spacious bedroom is located at the rear and is equipped with cupboard walls;
- From this bedroom there is also access to the spacious garden;
- At the front there is the second bedroom, this space is already used as a children's / study room.
- The modern bathroom is fitted with large wall and floor tiles;
- The bathroom is equipped with, among other things: washbasin furniture with mirror above, walk-in rain shower and a toilet.
LAYERS AND SURFACE
- The living area is 70.7 m²;
- The external storage space is 4.9 m²;
NB. The specified surface area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The ground floor apartment is located in the popular and child-friendly residential area in the 'De Baarsjes' district in the beloved Amsterdam Oud West; a neighborhood with a village character where everyone likes to come and feels right at home;
- The beautiful green Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark and the water of the Postjeswetering and the Admiralengracht in the vicinity are there for rest and relaxation;
- For lunch or dinner you can go to Meneer de Wit has hunger, Barrica Wine & Foodbar, Edel by Dennis, Bar Kosta, Oslo Beers or BARTACK;
- The various ten Kate Market is located in the vicinity of the house, just like the Jan Pieter Heijestraat, Kinkerstraat and Jan Evertsenstraat;
- For more fun and entertainment, the Hallen is a 5-minute bike ride from the house;
- In short: living in a quiet, green area with the bustling city center in the vicinity.
- The VvE consists of 47 members and is professionally managed by Iris VvE Beheer;
- The cash position is currently €45,000;
- The monthly service costs are € 111,10;
- An MJOP is available.
BUILDING & TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The house is located in a building that was built in 1930;
- Traditional architectural style with masonry facades and a composite roof; partly gable roof with tiles and partly flat with bituminous roofing;
- Partly wooden and partly plastic frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler, brand: Intergas, year of construction: 2007;
- Electricity: sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- It is a municipal monument.
The house is located on private land.
CADASTER & DIVISION
- Cadastral known: Municipality of Amsterdam, Sloten section M, number 1535, apartment index A-16;
- The property was split on August 31, 1977 by Mr. H. Riemers in 33 apartment rights;
- The A-16 apartment right is entitled to 8/352nd share in the community.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
- The house is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road via exit S106;
- Public transport is well organized here and takes you to all parts of the city, including; tram lines: 1, 7, 17 and 18 and city bus 15 and 247;
- Lelylaan station is a few minutes by bike from the house;
- Parking goes through a permit system, there is a possibility to apply a visitor arrangement to ask;
- Paid parking is available on the public road from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to midnight (see also the website of the municipality of Amsterdam).
Read full description