Beautifully located detached modern villa with garage built in 2001 and has a front and backyard. Unique location directly on the water with panoramic views of lush greenery. Characteristic of this beautiful villa is the Southern European architecture and 2 garden-side rooms at the rear on the ground floor and also the fantastic view from the master bedroom with balcony on the first floor.
Quiet residential area on Park Hoornwijck, close to the arterial roads and within walking and cycling distance from the historical downtown of Rijswijk. Unobstructed view located on the water (with the option to dock a small boat).
What you definitely need to know about Park Hoornwijck 34:
- Construction year 2001;
- Heated garage;
- Electric gate;
- Beautifully landscaped front yard;
- Backyard with lighting and beautiful fountain directly on the water;
- Water pump for use with canal water for irrigation;
- Deck terrace;
- Storage unit with gardening tools;
- Awnings on the front and side, motorized operated retractable sun shade at the rear;
- Ground floor with marble floor and floor heating;
- Fireplace with electric remote control;
- Front and rear window with dimmable LED cove lighting;
- 2 garden-side rooms, ideal as playroom or home office;
- Picture hanging system through major parts of the house;
- Attic with retractable ladder;
- Master bedroom with balcony and panoramic views;
- Double sinks and whirlpool in master bathroom; separate shower and toilet;
- Alarm system;
- Fully insulated;
- Living area: 189 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580, the garage has a surface area of 16 m2;
- Electricity 8 circuits with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Central heating boiler combi boiler with hot water supply, Nefit Ecomline from year 2000;
- Kitchen boiler;
- Fully equipped with wooden window frames and double glazing;
- Building inspection report available;
- Energy label A;
- 489 m2 free of hold property;
- Also see our video about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract to be drawn up will be in accordance with the NVM model contract;
- The deed of sale will include an age and asbestos clause in relation to the construction year.
The entrance to the house leads into a spacious hall with a beautiful solid marble floor with floor heating throughout the spacious ground floor.
Next, you enter the beautiful large living room with marble fireplace and gas fireplace. The big luxury open kitchen has a natural stone countertop and appliances including a 4-burner induction stove, fan, oven and microwave as well as a fridge/freezer and an elevated dishwasher. Very convenient is the spacious pantry.
The two rooms at the back of the house are ideally situated, overlooking the yard.
Beautifully landscaped backyard with storage, yard lighting and several patios including a deck terrace on the Kansjesmolensloot.
A separate laundry room is directly accessible from the living room. The laundry room contains the boiler and the connections for the washer and dryer. The laundry room has direct access to the garage with electric overhead door.
The hall leads to a modern bathroom with washbasin and the cupboard with the meters inside.
Amazing large bedroom with terrace and panoramic views over greenery and water. This wide bedroom runs across the entire width of the house. The open-plan, modern style bathroom is fitted with a whirlpool, double sink counter and a towel warmer.
There are two bedrooms at the front.
A second modern bathroom with shower, wall-mounted toilet, sink and towel warmer.
The landing leads to the spacious attic via retractable ladder.
Interested in this house? Please contact your personal NVM real estate broker. Your NVM real estate broker acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Contact details of NVM real estate brokers in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality Rijswijk, section E, number 2526.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description