In a lovely quiet, green and child friendly neighborhood in Duivendrecht in a small apartment complex with 29 apartments, is this to your own taste to finish house. The complex is located near several amenities and facilities. So are within walking distance of the village square with a large Plus supermarket and stores, there are several (primary) schools, a sports park (with soccer CTO '70) and the Venserpark. The roads including the Gooiseweg and the A-10 are reached in no time and the public transport facilities are excellent through bus, train and metro. From Duivendrecht station it takes 12 minutes to get to Schiphol airport. Metro stop Van der Madeweg is around the corner and from there it is 15 minutes to the center of Amsterdam.
Spacious entrance hall with mailboxes and doorbells. Neat enclosed hallway with elevator and staircase.
Entrance hall with access to all rooms. On the right side is the 2nd bedroom and the entrance to the living room with open kitchen. Through the living room you have access to the balcony which is located on the west.
On the left side of the hall you will find the storage room, the toilet and the bathroom with sink and bathtub. At the end of the hall you will find the 1st bedroom.
Next to the front door in the common room there is access to the meter cupboard.
In the basement there is access to a private storage room and the bike can be parked in the common two bike sheds.
- Built in 1975
- Living area approx. 77 m²
- Beautiful location in a green and watery environment
- Spacious balcony of 10 m²
- Service costs € 155.72 per month
- Advance heating costs € 104.- per month
- Own ground
- Free parking in front of the complex (blue zone)
- Ground floor and therefore accessible for the disabled and elderly
- Heating by block heating
- Hot water by central supply
- Small and professionally managed homeowner's association
- From Duivendrecht station it is 12 minutes travel to Schiphol
- From metro station Van der Madeweg you can change to any metro line in Amsterdam within three stops
- Permanent project notary Van Buttingha Wichers Notarissen in The Hague
- NVM deed with additional articles and conditions of sale applicable (including age, asbestos and non-occupancy clause applicable).
- Acceptance in consultation, may soon
The non-binding information on this website is composed by us (with care) based on information from the seller (and/or third parties). We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness. We advise you and/or your broker to contact us if you are interested in one of our homes.
We are not responsible for the content of the websites referred to.
Read full description