This neat and bright 3-room apartment is located on the border of Amsterdam South and Buitenveldert (with the option of creating a third bedroom). The property is located on the fifth floor (accessible by elevator) with a beautiful unobstructed view over the Amsterdamse Bos and a loggia facing West.
Common hall with mailboxes. The general hall with 2 lifts is lockable. The apartment is located on the gallery on the fifth floor. Entrance, tour portal, spacious hall with meter cupboard and separate toilet with sink. Upon entering you will find the closed kitchen on the right. On the left a spacious bedroom. The hallway gives access to all rooms with at the rear the spacious bright living room over the entire width with access to the loggia located facing West (evening sun). Here is the possibility of creating a third bedroom. Master bedroom located at the front. Modern bathroom with shower, sink and design radiator. The rear has double glass.
In the basement there is a large storage room of approx. 8 mē (accessible by lift) and on the ground floor there is a shared bicycle storage.
Located on the 5th floor of a complex with elevator in the South district, the apartment is located on the quiet rear of the complex with a wide view over the buildings towards the Olympic Stadium and the Amsterdamse Bos.
There are various shops on Olympiaplein and Stadionweg: French bakery Le Fournil, a liquor store, drug store, L'Amuse, an Albert Heijn and Marqt. But also restaurants such as the Spaghetteria. A little further is a Hema and Beethovenstraat with various delicatessen and clothing stores. You can reach the Ring in a few minutes by car. You can park in front of the door (parking permit currently without waiting time) and bus 15 busstop. Via station Zuid / WTC you can reach Schiphol by train in about 10 minutes and within 15 minutes by tram or metro you can reach the heart of the city center. You can reach the Zuidas in less than 5 minutes on foot. The VU University is a few minutes by bike. You can also easily reach the Vondelpark by bicycle.
- Possibility to create a third bedroom;
- Beautiful unobstructed view from the living room;
- Apartment has new stucco and paint;
- Located on ground lease (General Provisions 1994), ground rent amounts to 250.81 per year (tax deductible for own occupancy), period runs until 30-04-2038, option to buy off perpetual leasehold has been requested in time;
- Active, professionally managed association of homeowners, service costs are 349.91 per month, including advance heating costs of 95 per month;
- Parking permit possible, currently no waiting list;
- Delivery in consultation, soon is possible;
- The heat comes in through district heating and is distributed as block heating.
Read full description