Amazing very luxurious detached villa located on the beautiful historic estate Sancta Maria with a living area of 353 m² in a verdant area at the border of Noordwijk and Noordwijkerhout.
The moment that you enter the estate through the impressive driveway with classic access gate, it will be clear right away: this is special! The gracious villa takes up a prominent location at the beautiful estate of 45 hectares, accompanied by historic buildings.
Use was made of old-fashioned craftsmanship in combination with the newest techniques when it comes to insulation and sustainability, high quality materials and rich detailing. The villa is divided over 3 residential floors and features 5 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is located on a plot of a size of 1,553 m².
Because of, among other things, the beautiful green living environment of the estate, this results in a unique and ultimately free way of living!
The location is very favourable when it comes to dunes and beach, sports facilities, schools for primary, secondary and international education, the centre of Noordwijkerhout and Noordwijk with its good restaurants and convivial catering establishments and the arterial roads to Amsterdam, Haarlem, Schiphol Airport, The Hague and Leiden.
Ground floor: entrance, generously sized hall 13 m², guest toilet with washbasin, meter cupboard, bright and generously sized L-shaped living room 66 m² with lots of daylight and an impressive, masonry chimney with fireplace, 3 double doors to the garden, open kitchen diner 42 m², office 11 m², scullery 7m² with 2nd entrance. From the hall stairs to….
1st Floor: landing in L-shape 11 m² with mezzanine, bedroom 22 m², bedroom 20 m², spacious bathroom 13 m², majestic bathroom 21 m² in L-shape with sauna, walk-in closet 7 m², master bedroom 35 m² with double doors to balcony East. Stairs to...
2nd Floor: landing in L-shape 10 m² with mezzanine and dormer, generously sized bedroom 16 m², laundry area 7 m² with connection washing machine and dryer, very spacious bedroom 36 m².
The finishing of the villa is to a very high quality, this is characterised by the use of:
• Belgian luxurious brickwork;
• Meranti window frames, windows and doors, extra thick for a luxurious appearance;
• Zinc gutters, sidewalls and rainwater discharge;
• Slate roofing, Belgian bluestone sills;
• Heat pump system, no gas;
• Floor heating everywhere;
• Excellent insulation and very sustainable;
• Belgian bluestone window ledges and window sills, chimney plate, painted (with mineral base paint) facades, stainless steel smoke channel, sloping roof battened down and plastered, built-in spots, extra electricity, etc.
• Living area 353 m².
• Plot size 1,553 m².
• Park management contribution € 62.50 per month.
• The tranquillity of the family-friendly park in combination with the vicinity of the dune area and the beach.
• Parking on own terrain.
• Garden orientation southwest.
• Special situation in a rural and verdant area.
• Transfer as soon as possible.
• Civil-law project notary.
• The house will be delivered hull.
• More than worth your visit!
Read full description