Two room apartment (one bedroom) of 51 m2 located in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier on walking distance of the city center at the end of the Piet Heinstraat with lots of trendy lunch and coffee places. Close to Noordeinde, Palace garden and AH XL. With a nice view over the city, it is a perfect place to wake up every day!
Entrance, elevator to 2nd floor, entrance to the apartment:
living / dining room (5,3 m x 3,8 m) with modern open kitchen (2,5 m x 3,8 m) with appliances, wooden floor; sunny balcony (1 m x 2 m) on the quiet side of the building, master bedroom, bathroom (4,6 m x 2,8 m) with shower, washbasin, toilet and washing machine.
Spacious storage in the basement, possibility to rent a parking space on the car deck
- Monthly rental price is EUR 1,050 excluding G/W/E;
- Advance payment for heating, water, cooking gas, and electricity is EUR 100 per month. In the event of exceeding, an additional payment applies;
- Double glazing;
- Partly furnished;
- Storage space for bicycles;
- Smoking not allowed, pets not allowed;
- Rental period maximum one year;
- NO MEDIATION COSTS.
* City Center at 750 m, supermarket at 500 m, Scheveningen beach at 4 km, A12 motorway at 2 km
* OPCW, EUROPOL, EUROJUST at 2 KM, and EPO at 7 km
New tenant will need to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ (huisvestingsvergunning) at the municipality.
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household € 58,583
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household € 68,583
Read full description