AM for sale!
Piet Zwarthof 3 (+PP)
1087 AX AMSTERDAM
Modern and charming terraced house of approx. 120 m2 divided over 3 floors, which includes a back garden plus a large roof terrace. The property has a private parking space in the nearby parking facility (less than 100 meters away), which is also where the separate storage unit is located, and is situated along a low-traffic street or court yard. A great place for the children to play. All in all, a great family home.
Ground floor: entrance, hall with separate toilet and meter cupboard. Bright and spacious living room with modern open-plan kitchen. The sliding door provides access to the landscaped back garden. The cupboard beneath the stairs offers a lot of storage space; the current owners use it as a pantry. Stairs leading up to the first floor.
First floor: large landing, two bedrooms at the front and one at the rear; all the bedrooms have large windows, letting in lots of natural light.
The bathroom is located in the middle and includes a shower, double washbasin and a bathtub.
Stairs leading up to the second floor;
Second floor: Fourth bedroom, with access to the wonderful roof terrace. This floor also has an internal utility/storage space with washing machine connection.
The property also includes one parking space and a separate storage unit in the nearby parking facility.
The property is located in the spaciously laid out and family-friendly IJburg area. IJburg has a distinct maritime feel due to the wide expanse of water in its surroundings, with, at its heart, the harbour and the water sports centre. The marina is a great place to meet up with friends in one of the many bars and restaurants. You can also go to the new bars and restaurants which are currently being set up at the former Blijburg beach or relax and enjoy the Theo van Goghpark or Diemerpark. IJburg is close to Diemerpark, a nature area the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, walk, skate and bike (beautiful cycling routes e.g., to Muiden) to your heart's content. The park even has its own beach and is home to a soccer and hockey club. Tennis can be played on Rieteiland Oost. The area has lots of playgrounds, schools, childcare centres, making it a perfect place to raise children. Haveneiland has various primary schools, IJburg College (higher secondary education), healthcare centres and childcare centres. You can buy your groceries in the shopping centre with its speciality shops, a large Albert Heijn supermarket and HEMA, as well as great restaurants and hip bars. The area also has good transport links; Tram 26 will take you to Central Station in less than 15 minutes and bus 66 will take you to Amsterdam Arena within the same amount of time. The A10, A1, A2 and A9 motorways and Schiphol Airport are all within easy reach by car.
- A wonderful family home in a great location on IJburg;
- Living area approx. 120 m2;
- Living room with an environmentally friendly closed wood-burning stove;
- 4 good-sized bedrooms;
- A back garden and a large roof terrace!;
- One parking space in the nearby parking garage;
- You can enjoy the morning sun in the north-east facing back garden and the afternoon and evening sun on the south-west facing roof terrace;
- Separate private storage unit;
- Modern house and therefore well-insulated (energy label A);
- Good location, near the tram, motorway, schools, parks and the shopping centre in an extremely child-friendly neighbourhood;
- IJburg shopping centre is within walking distance, where you can find everything you need for your daily shopping, including an AH supermarket, Hema, Gall & Gall off-license and Etos pharmacy. There is also a weekly Saturday market along Joris Ivensplein with lots of fresh produce;
- Just around the corner is the green Joris Ivensplein with a beautiful and recently completed playground;
- The ground rent has been bought off until 30 November 2053; the application for perpetual subject to favourable conditions has been filed;
- The monthly service fee for the parking garage amounts to € 63.72.
Asking price: € 595,000 costs payable by the purchaser.
Delivery: in consultation.
Come and view this house and be amazed by what this property has to offer!
Call your NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing of this house.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (MVA) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.
Read full description