Renovated, 2-bedroom apartment located in the popular north Benoordenhout area. Situated in the center of International Organizations such as ICC, Nato, Shell and very close to international schools eg. European School, HVS International, British School. Famous Japanese garden, Clingendael park is around the corner. Well-known shops are only within walking distance. The Hague City center, the dunes and the beach is around 15 minutes by bike.
See the sloorplans for the dimensions.
Lay out: entrance with hall leading to large, bright living and dining room en suite with balcony at the rear side (S/SW). Brand new kitchen with built in appliances and acces to the balcony. Two good sized bedrooms. Spacious main bedroom has also access to the balcony looking to the garden and the second bedroom in the front is facing to the neighborhood street. Bathroom with bath, new washbasin and washing machine. Separate toilet. Lots of built-in cabinets for storage and extra private storage for bikes in the back garden. Main entrance is with a video-entry system.
- Available directly;
- Suitable for a couple or small family;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Non smoking;
- Minimum rental period is 1 year;
- The rent excludes g/w/e, internet and cable tv;
- The rental price is exclusive € 100,- heating costs per month advance, however, these will be reviewed each year on the basis of actual use;
- The deposit is equal to one month's rent;
- No brokerage fee.
New tenant will need to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ (huisvestingsvergunning) at the municipality.
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household € 60,036 (January 2021)
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household € 70,036 (January 2021)
Read full description