4SALE: PIETER TWENTLAAN 16, WASSENAAR
At one of the most beautiful ponds, in the middle of the Landgoed de Paauw, this very bright and cozy villa (1934) is situated in a fantastic location on a spacious plot of 940 m2 with 200 m2 of living comfort.
Enjoy the seasons every day and you will feel at one with the peace and beauty of nature. Walking across the bridge to the village or with your boat from your own garden to Leiden or the Kaag. The house is centrally located near the highways to Amsterdam and The Hague and close to secondary (and international) schools.
The cozy kitchen with patio doors to the terrace, the unique living room on the 1st floor with a beautiful view of the pond, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and the possibility to create extra living space next to the villa.
A lovely house, are you coming to see?
Spacious light entrance at the front of the house, a large storage room / wardrobe under the stately staircase with wrought iron balustrade. Through the hall you walk to the very spacious kitchen (36m2) with island and a beautiful fireplace.
The handmade kitchen has all desirable (Siemens) built-in appliances such as a combi steam oven / oven, microwave, oven / grill, induction hob, dishwasher and large fridge / freezer combination. The basement is accessible from the kitchen, as well the toilet and the entrance to the garden. The French doors invite you to the hardwood terrace by the water on the southwest (24m2).
The entire ground floor has Belgian bluestone with underfloor heating.
Imposing living room (8.6 mx 5.0 m) with wooden floor, built-in library cabinets and a ceiling height of 4.20 m! The view from the living room of the beautiful pond and the park is phenomenal. The living room has French balconies on both sides.
At the front of the house is a cozy bedroom with built-in box bed and a separate modern bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
The master bedroom, at the back of the house, followed by a spacious bathroom with (corner) bath, double sink, walk-in shower and toilet. Also washer / dryer setup in cupboard.
Spacious, playful bedroom with large velux windows
- Unique location of this detached villa on the pond, in the De Paauw estate,
- Parking on your own plot (940m2),
- Home automation (music and lighting) in a part of the house,
- Light sensors in hall, kitchen, staircase and main bathroom,
- Electricity renewed in 2008,
- Underfloor heating on the entire ground floor and in the bathrooms,
- Roof insulation, floor insulation, double glazing on the ground floor and attic floor,
- Monument glass on the 1st and 2nd floor (the insulation value of monument glass is between single glass and HR ++ glass),
- Possibility to create a spacious branch,
- Studio house designed by the Hague architect Bart van Heijningen for the painter Roeland Koning,
- Municipal Monument,
- Old-age clause applies
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately.
Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.nl
Read full description