Don't miss it! This ground floor apartment with large garden to be finished at your own discretion is now available. With the possibility to make two good bedrooms and located in a very accessible and pleasant location.
Communal entrance, access to the house on the ground floor. You enter a hall with a cupboard with a boiler and a separate toilet with washbasin. Then you step into the spacious hall that provides access to all areas. The spacious and bright living room can be found at the front. In this room it is easy to place a wall to create a second bedroom. The bedroom and kitchen are situated at the rear (this still needs to be installed yourself). The kitchen provides access to the garden. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, washing machine connection and sink. A private storage room can be found further on in the complex.
The house still needs to be finished at your own discretion, floor and kitchen still need to be installed yourself.
The Pieter Vlamingstraat is located in the East district near the Dappermarkt, one of the best and most popular markets in Amsterdam where you can go for your daily groceries. It is very easily accessible by public transport and thus the college and university are also easily accessible. There are also many nice restaurants and cafes in the area. By bike you are in the center in 10 minutes. For recreation, you are also at the right place in this neighborhood, as the Oosterpark, Tropenmuseum, Artis and many more sights are a stone's throw away.
- Living area: approx. 74 M2 (NVM measurement report available)
- Garden: approx. 68 M2
- Former rental home of De Key
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applies.
- Property is only for sale with the aim of: self-occupation (or parents for children)
- Active VvE, professionally managed, monthly contribution € 112.15
- Annual lease payments surrendered until May 15, 2043
- Permanent notary: Spier & Hazenberg notaries
Read full description