This modern and well-designed apartment of 92 m˛ is located on the ground floor of the beautiful Piri Reis Complex from 2011 in the popular De Baarsjes district. The house has a spacious living room with large patio doors tot he garden and a view over the car-free square, an open kitchen and two well-sized bedrooms. The sunny front garden on the south completes the house, together with an extra external storage room. In addition, there is the option to buy a parking space in the garage underneath the building.
A cast iron gate gives access to the private front garden with the entrance to the house. Through the hall way with wardrobe you enter the spacious living room with open kitchen. The very high ceilings of no less than 3.5 meters give the apartment an extra spacious feeling. From the living room you have direct contact through the patio doors with the sunny front garden that borders the car-free square. The garden is south facing and in summer you can enjoy the sun here till about 6 pm in the afternoon. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances such as a 4-burner gas stove, combi oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. From the living room you enter the hall with a built-in wardrobe from which you have access to the rest of the rooms. At the rear of the house is the very spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes. The good sized second bedroom is also at the rear. The bathroom has a bath with shower and a double washbasin. There is also a separate toilet and spacious internal storage room with the washing machine connection. And also on the ground floor there is an external storage room with enough space for several bicycles.
Features and details:
- Apartment of 92 m˛ on the ground floor
- Complex from 2011 in the typical “Amsterdamse School” architecture
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Front garden facing south
- Double glazed windows and well insulated
- Separate external storage on the ground floor
- Ground lease € 1079,60 per year (deductible from income taxes)
- Application perpetual lease hold done in 2019 with favorable conditions
- Private parking space in garage underneath the building
- Association of owners monthly service charges € 118,-
- Professionally managed association of owners
- Paintwork outside done in 2018
- The apartment has a provisional energy label A
- There is a possibility to buy a parking place in the garage underneath the building of Woningcorperatie Stadgenoot. Price indication € 35.000. Parking places are also offered for rent by private persons on a regular basis. It is not possible to obtain a parking permit.
The district De Baarsjes has become very popular in recent years. It is a bustling neighborhood with many cafes and restaurants, walking distance from the Hallen and Vondelpark, and near the Rembrandt Park and Erasmus Park. Daily groceries can be done just around the corner on the Postjesweg, where you can find the Albert Heijn, Aldi, cheese shop, bakery, flower shop, pharmacy, etc. But also other shopping streets, such as the Jan Pieter Heijestraat, Kinkerstraat, Jan Evertsenstraat, Bilderdijkstraat and De Clercqstraat are in the vicinity. The Amsterdam city center is easy to reach by bike in less than 10 minutes. The Ring A10 is quickly accessible by car, and the neighbourhood is easy to reach by public transport with several tram and bus lines. Transit time from Piri Reisplein to Schiphol airport is 25 minutes with public transport.
Read full description