DUE TO A GREAT AMOUNT OF INTEREST IT IS UNFORTUNATELY NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE TO MAKE A VIEWING APPOINTMENT. IF YOU SEND US AN EMAIL WE WILL PUT YOU ON THE RESERVE LIST.
Characteristic apartment of over 80 m² located on the top floor of a classic building from the early 1900s. Both the building and the house were renovated in 2009-2010, including the foundation. This charming apartment has a very bright living room with open kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with bath, a separate toilet, a spacious balcony overlooking a green courtyard and a lovely large roof terrace of 41 m². It is wonderful to live here next to the Jordaan in the nicest part of the popular Oud-West!
What do I have to know?
- Surface in accordance with NEN2580: living area of 80.5 m², the roof terrace is 41 m² and the balcony 6.3 m²
- The entrance is on the 3rd floor from where you enter the living room through a private entrance
- Annual lease payments: located on the grounds of the municipality of Amsterdam and the annual lease currently amounts to approx. € 70. A perpetual lease has already been chosen, which after November 2024 will amount to approximately € 1.554,- per year. This lease is indexed annually to the inflation of the previous year, so that it will hardly increase
- Location: its located in a wide, relatively quiet street in Oud-West, a stone's throw from the Jordaan and the Grachtengordel. There are many shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity. For daily shopping you can visit the Bilderdijkstraat, De Clercqstraat, Elandsgracht and the Kinkerstraat.
- Parks: located between the Vondelpark and the Westerpark, so plenty of choice for recreation
- Privacy: no upstairs neighbors
- Schools: various options in the immediate vicinity
- Accessibility: various tram and bus lines within walking distance in various directions including Central Station, Amstel and Muiderpoort station and Sloterdijk Station. The A10 can be reached within 10 minutes by car
- Parking: this is possible in the street and there is currently a waiting period of 4 months for a permit
- Kitchen: this is located at the rear, is equipped with various built-in appliances and is directly connected to the living room
- Bathroom: modern and equipped with a bath, shower and a sink
- Toilet: this is located in the hall and has a fountain
- Bedrooms: there are 2 well-sized bedrooms of approx. 14 m² and approx. 13 m²
- Insulation: the window frames are all double glazed
- Year of construction: 1904
- Building maintenance: in 2009-2010 provided with a completely new foundation and renovated both internally and externally, in 2015 the front was painted and the lying parts of the back
- Apartment maintenance: its was completely renovated in 2009-2010
- Balcony: this is located on the northwest, has sun from the end of the afternoon and is accessible through French doors from the bedroom at the rear
- Roof terrace: very spacious with 41 m², here you can enjoy the sun all day long
- Association of owners (V.v.E.): the small-scale V.v.E. is managed by the 5 members themselves. The monthly service costs are currently € 80,-
- Split: the property was split in 2010 into 5 apartment rights
- Other: the entrance is on the third floor, oak floor, plastered walls and wonderfully light thanks to the open layout of the living room and kitchen
- Heating and hot water: via our own central heating system, which was serviced in 2019
- Delivery: in consultation
This registration has been compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description