Comfortable living in an oasis of peace in the city centre of The Hague!
Luxury apartment that was completely rebuilt behind the historic facade in 1995, located in a striking building (national monument from 1750). This beautiful apartment comes with a 15 meter deep sunny private back garden and a private parking space at the rear with connection for an electric car. Very well insulated house with an energy label B.
Perfectly situated in the centre of The Hague within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, nightlife, theatre and with good public transport at your doorstep. Not far from The Hague Central Station (5 minutes by tram) and the main roads.
A beautifully peaceful location in the middle of the city.
What you really want to know about Prinsegracht 26a:
- National monument
- Behind the existing historic facade from 1750, the house was rebuilt in 1995
- The apartment was professionally renovated with the help of an architect in 2009
- Protected cityscape;
- Small-scale apartment complex (15 apartments and 2 business units) (dental practice)
- Ground lease bought out
- Energy label B
- Current advance on electricity and gas is €85 per month
- 4-metre high ceilings
- Luxury Bulthaup kitchen
- Financially very healthy and Active Owner's Association, contribution €153 per month (Reserve fund large maintenance ca. €125,000)
- Multi-year maintenance plan and collective building insurance available
- The building will soon be painted externally on behalf of the Owner's Association
- Central heating boiler, brand Nefit, construction year 2016
- Electricity: 8 groups with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Wooden frames and double glazing
- Tiles and flat roof
- Spacious shed for storing bicycles etc.
- Parking space with connection for an electric car in the (closed) car park
- The house can be reached directly from the car park via the shed
- Surface area of 81 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
due to the year of construction.
You enter this beautiful apartment through a communal hall with videophone/intercom system.
Entrance apartment. Hallway.
Then you enter the luxurious large stately living/dining room with a sleek beautiful marmoleum floor. The 4-metre high ceilings are a unique feature!
You will find a beautiful luxury Bulthaup kitchen, type B 3, with a light kitchen unit. The kitchen has Gaggenau built-in appliances, including a ceramic hob, a combi-steam oven, a fridge-freezer and a dishwasher. The worktop is made of beautiful white composite and has a sink with Bulthaup mixer tap. Above the hob is a special stainless steel extractor hood. Next to the kitchen is a built-in cupboard with a central-heating boiler and mechanical ventilation.
Ideal open dining area located by the garden. This space can easily be converted back to a 2nd bedroom.
At the rear you will find the bright bedroom with wall units with ample storage space. Direct access to the garden from the bedroom as well.
Modern tiled bathroom with large shower with thermostat, hand basin and towel radiator and a place for the washing machine.
Wall-mounted tiled toilet with hand basin.
Fantastic south-east facing large sunny city garden, over 15 metres deep and 7 metres wide. The garden is well laid out with good paving and beautiful borders. The access to the stone shed at the rear is ideal.
From this shed, you access the car park with its own parking space with connection for an electric car. You drive your car into the closed car park from Lange Beestenmarkt via an access gate operated by a transmitter.
Interested in this residence? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section K, number 3075 A-12
Municipality of The Hague, section K, number 3075 A-25
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description