You can now go and live in the heart of The Hague city centre in a large two-storey apartment of 111 m2 with a fantastic sunny terrace measuring 17 m2!
'De Tien Prinsen' complex was developed in 2007. This apartment is located on the 3rd and 4th floor, with two sunny terraces. It has a separate storage room on the ground floor and shared bicycle storage.
You walk straight onto the Grote Markt. Perfect location in the centre of The Hague within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, nightlife, theatre and good public transport at your door. Not far from The Hague Central Station (5 minutes by tram) and the main roads.
What you definitely want to know about Prinsegracht 7G:
- Surface area of 111 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- 17 m2 sunny terrace facing south-west
- View over the centre of The Hague
- Located on freehold plot
- Well insulated
- Energy label A
- Bicycle storage for residents
- Lift available
- General outdoor area at the rear
- High-efficiency central-heating boiler, brand Intergas, construction year 2007
- Electricity: 10 groups, cooking group and 3 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Wooden window frames with double glazing
- Active Owner's Association, contribution €175 per month
- Multi-year maintenance plan and collective building insurance available
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction.
You enter the building through a communal entrance and take the lift to the 3rd floor. A gallery with panoramic views of The Hague city centre leads you to the home.
Entrance and deep hallway with four hallway cupboards and wardrobe space. One hallway cupboard contains the central-heating boiler, and another cupboard has connections for the washing machine and dryer.
You then enter a large front room and a large back bedroom with air conditioning. Both rooms have a wardrobe with sliding doors. The back room has access to a narrow balcony.
The large modern bathroom is equipped with a generous whirlpool, a wide double hand basin unit, a shower with a rain shower and a towel radiator.
Tiled toilet with hand basin.
A beautiful laminate floor runs across the entire floor.
This floor has a beautiful herringbone parquet floor with a border.
L-shaped living-dining room with direct access to a sunny terrace facing south-west.
Luxurious open-planned kitchen with a beautiful granite countertop. The kitchen appliances consist of an induction hob, an oven, a stainless-steel extractor hood, a fridge/freezer and a dishwasher.
At the rear, you can enjoy a beautiful view of the skyline of The Hague city centre.
Landing with videophone and 2nd tiled toilet with hand basin.
Large cellar storage and communal bicycle storage room (accessible by right of way) in the outdoor area.
Interested in this house? Call your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker looks after your interests and saves you time, money and concerns!
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section L, number 11361 A-36.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description