Contemporary and surprising canal apartment spanning ca. 103 sqm with a sunny south-facing balcony. Currently a 2-room apartment, but can be reconfigured to a 3-room property.
This apartment is a freehold property, situated in a new building (2000) with a beautiful facade. The location is both lovely and bustling, on Prinsengracht on the corner with Leidsegracht. The apartment is on a mezzanine floor, i.e. no separate landing. It would be easy to create a 2nd bedroom by building a single wall. The apartment already has a 2nd bathroom with a shower and sink.
The apartment can be accessed by elevator or stairs (please note: no separate landing). The living room is at the rear, and connects to the balcony. The ca. 7 sqm balcony faces south. The property incorporates architectural details and a wardrobe wall, showcased in the living room. The semi-open plan kitchen is at the heart of the apartment and is fitted with a range of appliances. The generous bedroom with a connecting bathroom faces Prinsengracht. Large windows allow daylight to stream in and present a gorgeous view of the intersection of Prinsengracht and Leidsegracht canals. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, shower, sink and a toilet. Off the hall, between the living room and the bedroom, is a laundry room and internal storage area. The spacious hall includes a coat area and accesses the restroom.
The apartment includes a separate ca. 8 sqm storage unit in the building's substructure.
the apartment is in a central location in the city, around the corner from Leidsegracht, on Prinsengracht.
In immediate proximity to a wide selection of amenities such as boutiques, shops, cafes and restaurants on Leidsestraat, Elandsgracht and the '9-straatjes' area. The property offers excellent connectivity by public transportation (trams 2, 5, 7, 12 and 19) and bicycle. By car, access is reasonable. Nearby, parking spaces are offered for rent or sale.
Amsterdam's historic canal belt is a designated Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Usable residential floor area ca. 103 sqm
- Freehold property
- Elevator (please note: no separate landing)
- Option to create a second bedroom with a connecting bathroom
- Balcony of ca. 7 sqm, south-facing
- Storage unit in the substructure, ca. 8 sqm
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
BRSM Video viewing!
Now available: Video Viewing: A personal tour via Skype or FaceTime, by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Regular viewings can also be scheduled. We observe the RIVM guidelines.
For more information, the brochure and floorplan, please consult our website!
Read full description