Elegant and bright ca. 73 sqm apartment with a large window overlooking the private patio garden.
This apartment is in the luxury residential complex situated in the former "Rath & Doodeheefver" head office and includes a private parking space and a storage unit.
Layout: A stunning communal, decagon-shaped lobby with an elevator and stairwell. The apartment is at the rear of the ground-floor level. The entrance opens to the apartment’s hall with a restroom.
Spacious living room with a tall ceiling that spans an amazing 3 meters. Basic open-plan kitchen, large enough to comfortably accommodate a modern new chef’s island. The living room features double sliding doors to the private south-facing patio garden.
Spacious bedroom that also opens to the patio garden. The connecting bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, shower and double vanity.
This is a freehold property.
The property is in Amsterdam’s city center on a lovely, quiet stretch of Prinsengracht canal, around the corner from Reguliersgracht.
An exceptionally appealing area, across from bustling Amstelveld, within walking distance of a wide selection of excellent shops on Utrechtsestraat, Amstel River, Carré and Stopera.
Cars can be parked in the private parking spaces in the secured parking garage off Noorderstraat. Despite the central location in downtown Amsterdam, the property offers excellent access to the main roads to the A10 beltway, and the A1 and A2 highways.
Equally outstanding access by public transportation via tram 24 which stops on Vijzelstraat and tram 4 via Utrechtsestraat. Via the Noord-Zuidlijn metro station on Prinsengracht/ Vijzelgracht, Zuidas and Central station are less than 15 minutes from the property, and Schiphol Airport is only 30 minutes away. The apartment is also in a favorable location relative to Amstel Station and the metro station on Weesperplein.
• Total usable residential floor area ca. 73 sqm
• Parking space in the secured parking garage (optional), indoor access tot he building
• Asking price parking space € 150,00 closing costs payable by buyer
• South-facing patio garden
• Ultimate privacy
• Single-level apartment on the ground floor
• Communal bicycle parking facility
• Storage unit in the basement
• Excellent access by ca rand public transportation
• Freehold property
• In the city’s historic canal belt: Protected national cityscape and a UNESCO World ~Heritage Site
• Listed municipal heritage building
• Closing at Loyens en Loeff notaries in Amsterdam
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys
• The purchase agreement will include a non-owner-occupied clause and a property age clause
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing available now: Personal viewing via Skype or FaceTime by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Call our office for an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we will observe RIVM guidelines.
Read full description