Beautiful, semi-detached villa located on the Wetering near park "De Paauw" with 4 bedrooms,
extended kitchen, spacious driveway, spacious detached garage / garden house and a beautifully landscaped very deep backyard on the Southeast. The Wetering is an open waterway connection to, among others, Leiden and the Kaag. The center with shops and restaurants is within walking distance, as are various schools and public transport. This unique object is definitely worth a visit!
Ground floor: side entrance, hall, toilet with hand basin, stair cupboard with meter cupboard, two separate doors with glass and rod distribution to the L-shaped living/dining room with fitted cupboards and fireplace. To the rear extended semi-open kitchen with built-in appliances and fixed pantry and cupboard with central heating system combi boiler. Through the kitchen door and the patio doors of the dining room you enter the terrace and the beautifully landscaped backyard adjacent to the Wetering.
First floor: beautiful light landing, bedroom at the front with an additional bedroom at the front with two fitted wardrobes and balcony, bedroom at the back with fitted wardrobe and double doors to balcony, bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
Second floor: very spacious landing/hobby room with hatch to loft, spacious bright bedroom over the full length with dormer window at the front and rear, second bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and connections for washing machine and dryer.
* beautiful semi-detached villa in a popular location on the Wetering;
* excellent sun position, lots of light through the side windows;
* entrance gate with spacious driveway to very spacious detached garage / garden house with heating and electricity. Lots of light through glass door and windows. The garage/garden house can be converted into a practice space or home office;
* formerly 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extended semi-open kitchen;
* largely equipped with double glazing;
* air conditioning in living room and back bedroom;
* beautifully landscaped backyard with two terraces; lots of privacy, an oasis of peace;
* deep front garden, located on a beautiful leafy avenue with lanes separated by greenery;
* delivery is possible in consultation;
* in view of the year of construction of the house, a materials and and age clause are included.
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchasing broker.
Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers on Funda.
Read full description