Would you like to live near a spacious canal with an unobstructed view close to ‘De Bogaard’ shopping centre? This five-bedroom terraced house with a deep, sunny back garden (SW) with rear access is a wonderful family home. It has been well maintained throughout the years!
At a fantastic location in the green, child-friendly and spaciously laid-out residential district ‘Ministerbuurt’. In the immediate vicinity, you will find various recreational and green facilities, schools, shops and public transport. You can reach ‘De Bogaard’ shopping centre within a few minutes and the A4/A13 exit roads are within a 5- to 10-minute drive.
What you definitely want to know about Prinses Margrietsingel 112:
- Surface area of 143 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Construction year 1961;
- Tiled roof;
- Insulated attic;
- Gas pipes have been replaced and the electricity expanded in the kitchen;
- Central heating boiler, brand: Remeha Quinta, year 2006;
- Bathroom (1st floor) and toilet (ground floor) newly installed in 2016;
- Fencing in the back garden replaced in 2019;
- Sheds replaced in 2008 and 2017;
- Rear facade: Synthetic facade and window frames with double HR++ glazing;
- Front facade: Synthetic facade and window frames with double HR++ glazing installed in 2019;
- Front dormer window fitted with double glazing in 2020;
- Pantry tiled roofing from 2014; Pantry roof and wall insulated in 2019;
- 1st and 2nd floor provided with electric awning;
- Kiwa certificate available;
- Building inspection report present;
- Energy label D;
- Freehold plot;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year;
Entrance to the home, enclosed hall with the fuse box. Hallway, toilet with washbasin and access to the light, spacious living room with a semi-open kitchen equipped with a microwave, a combi oven/steam oven with pyrolysis system (self-cleaning). There is also a dishwasher, five-burner gas stove, extractor hood, double sinks and a large fridge. From the kitchen you have access to the pantry where the central heating boiler is stored and there is an additional electric power group, built-in cabinet, sink and door to the back garden.
The living room also provides access to the deep south-west facing back garden with two large sheds and rear access.
Stairs to the first floor:
Landing, spacious laundry room, large bedroom at the front with a view over the water.
Toilet with washbasin, spacious luxury bathroom with a bath, shower, design radiator and double vanity. Large rear bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Stairs to the second floor:
Landing, built-in cabinet and spacious storage. Very light front bedroom with a view over the water. Spacious rear bedroom. The third bedroom is also at the rear.
Interested in this property? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries. Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of Rijswijk, section C, number 763
Municipality of Rijswijk, section C, number 770 (1/30th part)
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description