OUR VIEWING POLICIES CONCERNING COVID-19 CAN BE FOUND IN OUR VIEWING CONFIRMATION. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
(for Dutch text, please see below)
Tastefully renovated double upper house located on a corner with lots of light and a lovely sunny terrace. High finishing level, well insulated and ready to move into.
Located in the Willemspark district, on the edge of the Center. The Denneweg is a few hundred meters away on foot. A wide and varied range of shops, restaurants, cafes, culture and entertainment are around the corner. Beach, parks / greenery and roads are minutes away. Permit for parking in front of the public road. The Central station is 5 minutes away, Schiphol airport and The Hague airport are also reachable within 35 minutes. Various main highways are also in the near vicinity.
Closed entrance at street level, communal hall, stairs to the 1st floor, private front door, Own internal staircase to the 2nd floor with spacious landing / hallway with a separate modern toilet with washbasin and spacious deep cupboard for the central heating boiler and storage space. French doors to the living area where all rooms are in open connection with each other. At the rear is the luxurious Bulthaup open kitchen with cooking island and various built-in appliances, all of high quality. There are French doors to the spacious sun terrace of approximately 16 m2. The sun position is on the west, but due to the depth of the terrace in combination with the limited shade from the area, the terrace has sun almost all day! There is a perfect mix of privacy and pleasant views.
Spiral staircase to the 3rd floor:
The top floor is the sleeping floor with sloping walls and dormer windows. L-shaped corridor. Bedroom at the front about 5.20x3.10. Centrally placed, very spacious and modern bathroom approx 3.65 x 3.10 with bath, separate shower, washbasin and the 2nd toilet. From hall there is access to a room for the washing machine and dryer and cleaning supplies. There is also extra storage space under the ridge above the ceiling of the bathroom. At the rear is the 2nd spacious bedroom approx 4.95 / 4.30x4.20, There is a large dormer window with a wide, distant and unobstructed view of the charming skyline of the Willemspark (and beyond).
The house is a close to (inter) national organizations of The Hague.
The International Criminal Court, Shell, OPCW, Europol and various embassies are located in the immediate vicinity. This house is therefore also ideal for expats.
- Located in the most popular area of The Hague: Archipel / Willemspark
- Renovated with an eye for detail and use of high-quality materials
- Luxurious Bulthaup B1 kitchen with built-in appliances from ATAG and Miele
- Philips Hue lighting on the living floor
- Modern and high-quality bathroom and sanitary
- The residential floor is fully equipped with monument glass (double glazing with foil layer instead of air)
- The sleeping floor is fully equipped with double glazing
- Spacious roof terrace (16m2) with sun almost all day long
- Several schools and nurseries located a short distance away
- Varied range of restaurants, shops and lunchrooms
- Rental price excluding gas, water, electricity and internet
Read full description