"Ready to move into”. Located in the centre of Hoofddorp, this light and airy studio apartment on the 8th floor (5th residential floor) has a balcony with afternoon and evening sun. This apartment has its own (bicycle) storage room on the first floor. A communal storage area for bicycles and a waste disposal area are situated on the ground floor. Blue-zone parking is available in the immediate vicinity. Residents may apply for a parking permit. All amenities are just around the corner: shops, restaurants, public transport (R-net bus/NS train station), health centre, cinema and theatre. The main roads to Amsterdam, the Hague and Leiden as well as Schiphol Airport are easily accessible from this location.
Ground floor: central entrance hall with letterboxes gives assess to two lifts, bicycle storage area and waste disposal area.
First floor: (bicycle) storage room.
Eighth floor: entrance hall, storage room, boiler/laundry room and bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, wash basin and lavatory. The hall leads into the bright living room and open-plan corner kitchen equipped with appliances. The bedroom can be closed off with sliding doors. Finally, the sunny balcony is accessible from the living room through French doors. The apartment has a light laminate flooring throughout.
- "Ready to move into" studio apartment with balcony (afternoon/evening sun)
- Furnished sale is negotiable
- Excellent location in the centre of Hoofddorp
- Videophone system installed
- Service costs approx. €115 per month (incl. water advance)
- Energy label A
- Usable living space approx. 62m2
- Date of construction: 2012
- Acceptance: in consultation; available immediately
Read full description