Attractive and characteristic detached mansion, with a direct location on the Zaan.
Lovely living on the Zaan in this fantastic detached mansion with lots of space and a high level of finish. The house has a rich history. The original year of construction of the house is 1907. In 2008, the house was tastefully and high-quality renovated by the current owners into a lovely spacious and comfortable family home.
The facilities in the immediate vicinity are more than good. You should think of various supermarkets within walking distance, schools, childcare, roads. The railway station of Koog aan de Zaan can be reached quickly and easily, after which you are 15 minutes later at the Central Station in Amsterdam, but you are also within 5 minutes on the A8 motorway to Amsterdam and within 10 minutes on the A7 towards Purmerend or the A9 towards Alkmaar or Haarlem.
In short: A wonderfully spacious mansion with a very good finish for large families and a wonderful location on the Zaan.
Living area: approx. 220 m²
Volume: approx. 862m³
Year of construction: approx. 1907
Plot: 205m² own land!
Entrance, beautiful spacious hall with stairs to the first floor, storage cupboard with central heating boiler, spacious toilet with a free-hanging toilet and wash basin, spacious living room of no less than 44 m2 with a large pantry, spacious kitchen of approximately 25 m2 with a very luxurious , attractive kitchen in a U-shape and with high-quality equipment (a.o. stove, extractor hood (island model) and dishwasher), hard stone floor with underfloor heating.
The sheltered backyard can be reached through the French doors in the rear facade. This is located directly on the Zaan, making it possible to place a jetty in the Zaan. Through the garden you can reach the heated storage room, as well as the wooden shed and a veranda, under which you can sit outside.
Spacious landing, spacious master bedroom with fantastic views over the Zaan and with its own bathroom with a corner bath, rain shower, washbasin and underfloor heating! Centrally located walk-in closet, second spacious bedroom (formerly 2 bedrooms) at the front of the house, 2nd bathroom with a shower and washbasin, a separate toilet and a room with the washing machine and dryer connection, stairs to the 2nd floor.
Spacious open space, which is now used as a playroom, but with some adjustments can be converted into an extra spacious bedroom, third bedroom with dormer window with double doors, which give access to the flat roof at the rear. This flat roof (approx. 30m2) offers the possibility to realize a roof terrace.
- For this object it is advisable to tackle the foundation, we have taken this into account when calculating the asking price;
- Energy label D;
- The entire house has wooden frames and doors with largely HR ++ glass;
- Heating through HR combi boiler, type Remeha Quint 35c, year of construction 2010;
- The paintwork on the outside, including window frames, was largely done in September 2020;
- Year of construction: 1907, total renovation (architectural, installations, finishing, kitchen / sanitary) between 2008/2010;
- Plot area 205 m2;
- Direct location on the Zaan, boat mooring possible;
- Very high quality finishes, kitchen and bathroom;
- Front and back garden (with back entrance, veranda and shed);
- Suitable for a large family, double occupancy or the combination of living / working;
- Mixed zoning permits both housing and business operations;
- Acceptance in consultation.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers on Funda.
All sales information has been compiled with due care. We do not accept any liability for incorrect (verbal) information obtained, incompleteness or otherwise, or the consequences thereof and explicitly point out to the buyer his legal obligation to investigate.
The living area of 220 m² has been measured by an external party and based on NEN2580 / NVM Measurement Instructions. Measurement report is available.
Read full description