Loevesteyn is a beautiful country estate situated in an oasis of peace on grounds measuring over 35,000 m˛ (!) This state-of-the-art country house has been fantastically maintained and was lovingly renovated in 2007. The house has a beautiful layout, a double garage, ample parking space and a circular drive. At the rear of the property is a heated veranda with a truly spectacular view over the beautiful garden, the woods, the pond, and in the distance the meadows and De Horsten Royal Estate . Tranquil, verdant, and panoramic are key words that describe this experience, right at the heart of the Randstad. It is also a paradise for horse lovers and golf enthusiasts.
Set back from imposing automatic gates and a spacious forecourt with ample parking and a double garage, is the entrance to this country house.
The generous reception hall features a guest toilet, cloakroom and a beautiful staircase. The living quarters are located on the right-hand side of the building. These consist of three interconnecting rooms: a sitting room with fireplace, suite separation to a second sitting/music room with fireplace, and a walkthrough to the conservatory, where there is now a sitting room with spectacular views over the garden.
A spacious kitchen with built-in appliances. Double doors provide access through the hallway to the large dining room. The beautifully designed veranda is located in front of the kitchen and dining room, is heated and has fabulous views. There are two studies, a smaller one at the front with access to a winecellar, and a larger study at the back offering inspiring views over the garden.
A utility room with fitted cupboards and a separate toilet/shower (close to the swimming pool).
The entire ground floor - including the veranda - is equipped with a Sonos sound system featuring built-in speakers.
A spacious landing with mezzanine and storage area.
Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom including a bath, two washbasins, a walk-in shower, and a toilet, walkthrough from the bathroom leads to a dressing room with fitted wardrobes. Behind the dressing room is a laundry/ironing room.
There are three other bedrooms, each with a modern private bathroom including a shower, washbasin and toilet. All the bedrooms have air conditioning and shutters.
The grounds offer the potential to build 4 horse stalls (permit available) with storage (approx. 9.5 x 6.8 m). The stable boxes each have their own entrance. The existing outdoor riding area (61.30 x 20.40 m) has an all-weather floor. There is also a lunging circle in the woods.
• The living quarters of this country house measure 420 m˛, in line with the NVM (association of real estate brokers and appraisers in the Netherlands) code of measuring practice.
• Situated on a plot measuring 35,620 m˛.
• The entire ground floor - including the veranda - is equipped with a Sonos sound system with built-in speakers.
• The heated swimming pool measures 12 x 6 m.
• For the golf enthusiast: there is a plan for the construction of 6 short golf holes.
• There is also room for a tennis or padel court.
• The chalet (4.40 x 4 m) has a residential destination (and is included in the total living area) and a spacious terrace.
• The lawn is mown by 2 robotic mowers, there is an automatic sprinkler system, and beautiful garden lighting.
• Located 15 minutes’ drive to The Hague city centre, 25 minutes to Schiphol Airport and 20 minutes to Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
Read full description