**ALSO POSSIBLE TO VISIT ONLINE VIA FACETIME OR JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM LIVE STREAM**
- NOT FOR SHARING -
Completely renovated apartment in a beautiful canal house from 1645 on the idyllic Rechtboomsloot, just steps away from the Nieuwmarkt metro station and all the pleasures of the old city center.
The apartment is situated on the 3rd and top floor of the building, which was refurbished from top to bottom into 4 luxurious apartments available for rent. Nice style elements like the stone entrance platform, ceiling beams in sight, windows with panes, matching door furniture and all the modern amenities you wish for. Plastered walls, wooden floors with use of durable materials.
Private entrance from the 2nd floor which opens into the living room with open roof construction. Partly equipped with a loft which can be used as 2nd bedroom, office or guest room. Cozy living room with canal views, a spacious bedroom, bathroom with shower, sink, washing machine, separate toilet. In the extension of the living room a modern kitchen with all appliances. Through the bedroom access to the roof terrace at the rear. Well insulated, both floors, ceilings and windows.
In short, a luxury apartment in a charming historic building on one of the most beautiful canals of the old town is now available to you.
• Ca. 50 m2 of floor surface (not measured according to the measurement instruction)
• Rental price € 1.695,- excl per month
• Roof terrace and second bedroom/ attic
• All new installations, floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom etc
• Walking distance to Metro, shopping, nightlife, fun
• Quiet canal with stunning views
• Monument build in 1645
• Available by November 1st
• No smoking, no pets
• Available for an indefinite period with a minimum duration of 12 months ( lease A)
• No sharing
**This Property is listed by JLG Real Estate a MVA Certified Expat Broker**
Read full description