*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Sleek 3-room apartment with great layout and southeast-facing balcony (12m²), located on the second floor of the modern luxurious “The Dock” complex on Zeeburgereiland.
SURROUNDINGS AND ACCESSIBILITY
A new, trendy location near the centre of Amsterdam (Central Station at 7 minutes by tram). For daily grocery shopping, you can go to the Landmark or the Albert Heijn. Recreation is possible in the nearby Flevopark or the Diemerpark. The apartment is easily accessible by public transport (buses, trams and trains) and by car you can reach the A-10 Ring road, A1, A2 and Schiphol Airport via the various highways.
Communal entrance, lifts and staircase, bicycle shed.
Second floor: Entrance, hall, toilet with hand basin, large storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer and bathroom with shower and sink with cupboard.
The living room has access to the spacious balcony on the southeast with unobstructed views of the park. The open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, namely: a combi oven, large fridge, induction hob, dishwasher and extractor hood.
In addition, the apartment has two spacious bedrooms of different sizes and ceiling-high doors.
- Fully equipped with underfloor heating;
- Balcony with unobstructed views of the park
- Energy label A;
- Rental price: € 1,275 per month, excluding service costs, gas, water, electricity, and internet;
- Possibility to rent a parking space; € 175 per month;
- Income requirement: gross (joint) income of 3x the monthly rent;
- Service costs € 60 per month;
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent;
- Type of rental contract in consultation (24 months or indefinite period)
- Pets are not allowed.
- Available from January 1, 2021.
Read full description