Living in an old gym?
This is possible in this super trendy building with FOUR BEDROOMS and SPACIOUS ROOF TERRACE (32 m²).
In Haarlem-Noord, you will find this striking and monumental former old school building, located at Rijksstraatweg 372-374.
It concerns the renovation project "De Nieuwe Haarlemse School" in which a characteristic school building has been transformed into ten stylish and comfortable homes.
The construction has now been completed and the delivery took place in November 2020. We would like to invite you for a viewing, only 2 of the 10 homes have not been sold.
This house is divided over two floors and has a very spacious entrance with toilet, a hall, and an open and nice and bright spacious living room with open kitchen. Adjacent to the living room you have access to a small garden, and from there you enter the communal courtyard. The house is delivered without a kitchen.
On the first floor you will find the 4 bedrooms and a large storage room with central heating boiler, mechanical ventilation unit, and space for washing machine and dryer. The bathroom and toilet have yet to be installed by the new owner.
Roof terrace: should the sun shine, you have sun all day on this spacious roof terrace, which is beautifully landscaped.
- GBO living area approximately 137 m² (not measured NEN 2580), content approximately 476 m³.
- Year of construction 2020 renovation.
- No kitchen and sanitary and tiling, so hull delivery in the current state.
- Construction Garant warranty applies.
- Roof terrace of approximately 31 m².
- The purchase price includes double parking space by means of a parking lift.
- Service costs to be determined, 10 members in the Owners' Association.
- The building is a Municipal Monument.
- Notary choice seller, namely Mulder and Sturm Notaries from Haarlem.
- Delivery immediately.
Read full description