Fabulous three-room, freehold apartment with two bedrooms and two balconies, on ‘Duivelseiland’ (Devil’s Island), one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in the Amsterdam Zuid district!
Communal entrance with own front door on the second floor. Hall leading to all of the other rooms. Spacious living/dining room at the front of the apartment with plenty of natural light and access to the south-facing Juliet balcony with a fabulous view! The open-plan kitchen has a cooking island with a bar, a sink and tap, oven, 4-ring gas stove, extractor hood, fridge and dishwasher. A handy storeroom with connections for a washing machine/dryer and plenty of storage space is next to the kitchen. The bathroom is in the middle of the property and features a bath, washbasin and shower. The two bedrooms are situated at the rear, and both lead onto a balcony covering the entire width of the apartment. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and the second bedroom is currently in use as an office. Last but not least, there is a separate toilet in the hall.
This highly sought-after area is teeming with restaurants and bars. Shops are close by in Van Baerlestraat, Beethovenstraat and P.C. Hooftstraat. The Concertgebouw, Museumplein square and Vondelpark are all within walking distance. The apartment is just a stone’s throw away from the De Pijp neighbourhood, which offers plenty of night life, shopping and the vibrant Albert Cuyp market.
Excellent public transport connections (stops for tram routes 3, 5, 12, 16 and 24 within a radius of 100 metres), and close to various arterial roads (including the A10 ring road).
- Apartment right for 65 m˛ (NEN 2580)
- Freehold property, so no lease or ground rent
- Contribution to homeowners’ association (VvE) of €85 per month, long-term maintenance to be compiled in March
- Balcony at the rear is being replaced (vendor will pay the personal contribution)
- Remeha central heating installation dating from 2009
- Double glazing at the front of the property
- Oak engineered parquet flooring throughout
- Mechanical ventilation system
- Parking via City of Amsterdam permit system
Read full description