Living in a rural environment with a fantastic view of the beautiful Amstel River. It is possible in this (former) farmhouse, built around 1954, situated in a unique location in the Ronde Hoep nature reserve.
The farm consists of a house with adjoining former stables and numerous outbuildings on a plot of approx. 6,525 mē in total, also belonging to the property is a strip of land on the Amstel River with the possibility of a landing stage for a boat.
The house is situated diagonally opposite the Saint Urbanus church in the hamlet of Nes aan de Amstel and is easily accessible via Ouderkerk aan de Amstel with its pleasant village centre and various restaurants, via de Ronde Venen and as well by car ferry on Amsteldijk Zuid. In addition, the connecting roads (such as the A2 motorway) to Amsterdam, Amstelveen and Utrecht are easily accessible.
All-in all an ideal location for rural living with panoramic views, in the vicinity of Amsterdam.
Upon entering the plot, you will find the house on your left, in front of the side door of the house there is a well.
Layout ground floor of the house:
The side door gives access to a spacious hall which forms the connection between the house and the (former) stable. In this hall there is also a toilet. The hall gives access to a second connecting area/utility room with washing machine connection and central heating boiler. The room is connected to the house through a door and gives access to the hallway with access to the basement, living room, kitchen, toilet and the official entrance door. The living room and open kitchen are very bright because of the windows all around.
Layout first floor of the house:
The landing gives access to 4 bedrooms, a small bathroom and a hatch with loftladder to the attic. The bedrooms all offer a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a shower and washbasin.
- Farmhouse of approx 146 mē living space with attached former stable of approx 252 mē;
- Several outbuildings, including a spacious garage in the former hay barn, on the property together measuring approx 307 sqm;
- Plot size total 6.525 mē (freehold land) plus extra strip of land along the Amstel river of 130 mē;
- House, built around 1954, with double glazing in plastic frames;
- The property can be converted/renovated to your own taste and insight;
- Possibility for landing stage in the Amstel-river (permit to be applied for);
- Ample parking on private land;
- The property is offered "as is", in the deed of sale- en delivery an age- , asbestos- and non-self-occupation clause will be included.
Read full description