This spacious, fully renovated, 1930s double upstairs apartment has living space of 135 m˛, four/five rooms and a west-facing balcony. The stunning daylight is the first thing that strikes you on entering the property in the popular, lively Rivierenbuurt neighbourhood. This fabulous apartment is part of the monumental Hilwis complex, built according to a design by the architect H.P. Berlage (also famous for De Beurs van Berlage).
Renovation work was carried out in 2016, and neither trouble nor expense were spared. This is obvious in the choice of sustainable materials, smooth screed floor with under-floor heating, modern designer kitchen and new double glazing.
Stone stairs and an open porch take you to your private front door on the first floor, with a private staircase to the third floor. At the front of the property, you will find an extremely spacious, nine-metre-wide living room/diner. This room has a modern wood-burning stove and plenty of windows, including a bay window that looks out onto the pretty Rooseveltlaan. There is a modern, luxury open-plan kitchen with a composite counter and high-end fitted appliances, including a Quooker tap.
This floor also provides a sizeable bedroom with its own bathroom featuring a double vanity and walk-in shower. Double doors at the back of the living room lead onto the balcony. It would be easy to convert this space into a fourth bedroom. There is also a separate toilet, separate storeroom and an open staircase to the upper floor. Landing with a built-in cupboard providing connections for a washing machine/dryer, and access to two further bedrooms. Second bathroom with a bath, vanity and toilet. Oak flooring has been laid throughout this floor. Access to the loft via a folding loft ladder.
HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION (VvE)
The homeowners’ association is called 'Vereniging van Eigenaars van het gebouw De Dahlia te Amsterdam'. It is professionally managed by Newomij VvE beheer.
- Apartment right for approx. 135m˛ (according to NEN 2580, measuring report available)
- Upstairs apartment on third and fourth floors with private entrance
- Entire apartment has been renovated: new electrical system, new pipes, new central heating system, new, luxury, modern kitchen with fitted appliances, two new bathrooms, new plastering and paintwork and screed floor
- Interior was painted in 2018
- Under-floor heating on the third floor
- Three bedrooms, with the possibility of creating a fourth
- The apartment has a good-sized loft
- Ground lease owned by the City of Amsterdam, ground rent bought off until 15 March 2055, General Provisions 1994
- Monthly service costs of €208.85
- Transfer subject to agreement
Read full description