It is not often that we come across an apartment as complete as this one.Start your day with a cup of coffee in the spacious front garden. Before noon you can move to the back garden and enjoy the sun for the rest of the day. Need a quiet space to work from home? The back garden features a lovely heated and well-insulated garden room. If you are still not convinced, you may want to know that there is a back entrance and a separate bicycle storage. This spacious 3 bedroom apartment was tastefully renovated in 2017 and is ready for you to move in.
We told you so. You do not want to miss this apartment!
- Rozenstraat is a wide, green street. It is also quiet and child-friendly
- There is a primary school at the end of the street, with other primary and secondary schools nearby
- Various sports clubs in the immediate vicinity
- The many shops and charming restaurants of the Goudenregenplein, Goudsbloemlaan, Thomsonlaan and Fahrenheitstraat are all within walking distance
- Public transport (tram 3) is available at the end of the street, the beach, sea and dunes are a 5-minute bike ride away.
What you definitely want to know about Rozenstraat 72:
- Usable surface area is 100 mē according to the branch wide NEN 2580 method
- Entire apartment is equipped with wooden frames with double glazing
- The Owner's Association is pleasant and active, contribution is 75 a month
- Collective building insurance
- Central-heating combination boiler Remeha Avanta CW4, 2021 model with Evohome zone-heating per room
- Electricity 13 groups and 3 earth leakage circuit breakers
- The floor is insulated with Tonzon
- Ground lease until 31-12-2027, perpetual ground lease is 27.60 per six months and 0.45 in administration costs
- The offer to reissue the leasehold has been requested. The cost of 750 for this reissuance request will be paid by the buyer
- Building inspection report is available
- Sunny spacious front garden (southeast facing) and spacious back garden (southwest facing) with back entrance and bicycle storage
- Heated and insulated garden room with Sedum roof
- Energy label C
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
Entrance: enter the apartment through a closed entrance with communal mailboxes and doorbell panel.
Apartment entrance: the hallway has a built-in cupboard with a large fuse box. Built-in cupboard with connections for the washer and dryer and central-heating boiler.
The entire apartment has beautiful oak parquet floors. The front room overlooks the front garden.
The modern toilet is equipped with a wall-mounted toilet with hand basin. Intermediate modern bathroom with walk-in shower, separate bath, designer radiator and hand basin with mirror heating. The living/dining room has stained glass sliding doors, fixed built-in cupboards and a bookcase. The front of the living room has a wood burning fireplace and looks out over the tastefully landscaped front garden.
The dining room has a luxurious open kitchen with a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tap for boiling water, combination microwave/oven, 4-ring induction hob, overhead cabinet with an integrated recirculation hood.
The dining room in the back of the apartment has been extended and is fitted with a convector unit with French doors to the back garden.
The middle bedroom has also been extended with built-in wall units and a built-in bed with an electric adjustable frame. The back bedroom has a built-in cabinet with mirror doors and access to the back garden.
The beautifully landscaped back garden runs along the width of the house and is equipped with a storage cupboard. The garden has playful height differences and boasts a sun terrace. In the back there is a heated garden room with an insulated Sedum roof. This is the perfect spot to use as a workspace, guest room or hobby room.
There is also a covered area for bicycles, a back entrance and a separate bicycle shed.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AV, number 2439 A1.
Completion: as of 1 March 2022.
Read full description