YES! Very light and efficiently laid out 3-room apartment with two sunny balconies and a fantastic unobstructed view over the Sloterplas! The house is located on the 7th floor in one of the most conveniently located towers on the Sloterplas: 'Torenwijck 1'. The house has a spacious living room with lots of light and a balcony on the south, a separate kitchen with appliances and a second balcony on the west, two good-sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a separate toilet. There is also a separate (bicycle) storage room on the ground floor.
The complex is located in the middle of greenery on the Sloterplas where you can enjoy walking, picnicking, swimming or running. The Osdorpplein shopping center with various shops, supermarkets and restaurants is within walking distance. The theater "De Meervaart" is also nearby.
The apartment is located on the seventh floor and has the following layout:
Entrance hall with meter cupboard, entry into the bright, spacious living room with beautiful unobstructed view over the Sloterplas and access to a pleasant south-facing balcony. This is a nice place to start the day with a cup of coffee and enjoy the beautiful view. The modern kitchen is equipped with: 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge-freezer, oven and from here there is access to a second balcony located on the west. The house has two good sized bedrooms.
The modern bathroom is equipped with a shower, washbasin and there is a connection for the washing machine/dryer. The toilet is separate. The house also has a practical (bicycle) storage room of approximately 4 m².
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the usable living area is 88.20 m².
The building-related outdoor space is 6.8 m².
The external storage space is 3.6 m².
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
Municipality of Amsterdam (Sloten NH), section D, number 5746, A-39.
- Year of construction approx. 1966.
- Concrete floors.
- Wooden and plastic frames with double glazing.
- The complex is equipped with two elevators.
- Heating through block heating; hot water via electric boiler (rental).
- The house is located on a permanent leasehold of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs until June 15, 2038.
- The ground rent is currently € 109.36 per year (fixed ground rent).
- The switch to perpetual leasehold has now been recorded at the notary. The ground rent will be approximately € 122.55 per year from 2038, excluding inflation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- VvE 'Torenwijck I' consists of the houses Ruimzicht 245 to 329..
- The service costs are € 180.48 per month. The advance service costs are € 70,- per month. The costs for the rental boiler are € 11,- per month.
- It is an active and financially healthy VvE
- An MJOP is available.
- Work is currently underway to modernize the main entrance and the common areas on all floors.
DEED OF DEVISION
- The property was split into 84 apartment rights on November 28, 1977 for notary mr. A.J. from Erk.
- The apartment right A-39 is entitled to 723 / 48,726th share in the community.
PARKING AND ACCESSIBILITY
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S106). There are several tram stops nearby (including tram 1, 17 and various bus lines) and you can reach Lelylaan Station within about 5 minutes by bike. From this station there are various train and metro connections to Schiphol and Amsterdam Sloterdijk. There is a parking lot next to the complex where you can park for free
- Well laid out apartment with two bedrooms and possibility to create a third room.
- Fantastic location on the Sloterplas.
- Two sunny balconies, one on the south and an unobstructed view of the Sloterplas.
- Beautiful bamboo wooden floor in the apartment.
- Private (bicycle) storage room on the ground floor.
- Free parking in front of the door.
- Green fingers? Between the buildings are beautiful gardens that are maintained by the residents themselves.
- Buying for rental is not allowed. The buyer must live in the house himself.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description