Well maintained and practically laid out 2-room apartment of approximately 43 m² with a sunny south-facing balcony. The apartment is located in a super location in the De Pijp around the corner from the Sarphatipark. This object is on private land.
Neat and spacious entrance. The entrance of the house is on the first floor.
Nice living room and at the front there's the sleeping area and a French balcony. The sleeping and living area are separated from each other by a steel frame with glass. This construction allows a lot of light to enter the house. The open kitchen is located at the rear and is equipped with a 5-burner gas hob, an electric combi oven / microwave, a dishwasher, extractor hood and a fridge / freezer combination. The sunny south-facing balcony can be reached through double doors. The bathroom was renovated in 2015 and features a washbasin, a spacious walk-in shower, a (floating) toilet, underfloor heating, washing machine connection and a towel radiator. The whole apartment has a beautiful wooden floor.
The apartment is located in the South district (formerly Old South), in the much-loved De Pijp district around the corner from the Sarphatipark and the Amstel. In the immediate vicinity you will find all conceivable shops and various supermarkets (including Marqt and Albert Heijn). The Albert Cuyp market, restaurants and numerous cafes are within walking distance.
The accessibility is excellent. By public transport (various tram, bus and metro connections) you are in and out of the city in a short time and by car the ring road A10 and A2 can be reached within a few minutes. The metro station "De Pijp" of the North / South line is a stone's throw from the object. The waiting time for a parking permit is currently approximately 5 months (permit area Zuid 3.2 De Pijp Zuid, reference date May 2021).
In January 2005, the building was split into 4 apartment rights (houses) with a permit. The service costs are € 75 per month and the administration is carried out in-house. All apartments have recently been fitted with double glazing. The association has a cash reserve of approximately € 8,700 (reference date 1 January 2021).
- Nice upstairs apartment of approximately 43 m² (measurement report available);
- Practically laid out and well maintained 2-room apartment;
- Sunny south-facing balcony with cupboard & a French balcony at the front;
- The apartment has a beautiful wooden floor;
- There is private land;
- Super location centrally located in De Pijp around the corner from the Sarphatipark;
- Fully double glazed - energy label D;
- The building was split into 4 apartment rights with a permit in 2005;
- The service costs are € 75 per month;
- The NEN 2580 clause will be included in the purchase contract. The prospective buyer was given the opportunity by BrinkBorgh Brokers B.V. to measure the surfaces of this object provided. The buyer indemnifies BrinkBorgh Brokers B.V. and its employees and the seller for any deviations in the specified sizes.
Read full description