Super nice 2-room apartment on the third floor of approx. 51 m² with balcony on the southwest and storage room in the basement, located in De Pijp in Amsterdam Zuid. The location of this apartment is ideal: in the middle of the popular Pijp, with everything within reach, yet in a quiet and green street.
The area offers a wide range of nice restaurants and has a very diverse and wide range of shops. With the North/South line nearby, accessibility is also optimal. The building of which this apartment is part is well maintained and it concerns a healthy VvE.
Via the neat communal staircase to the third floor. Entry into the spacious hall, with wardrobe and access to the living room at the front. The living room is wonderfully light and offers a view on the beautiful buildings across the street. There is also enough space for a sitting area and a dining area. The cozy kitchen is located at the rear and gives access to the cozy and sunny balcony on the southwest. The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, built-in microwave, separate fridge/freezer, double sink, a wooden worktop and plenty of cupboard space.
The bedroom is also located at the quiet rear of the apartment and is a wonderfully light room, also with a door to the balcony. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin, mirror cabinet, toilet and washing machine connection.
There is also a private (bicycle) storage room in the basement.
The Saenredamstraat is located in the cozy and popular neighborhood De Pijp in Amsterdam Zuid. Close to the lively Ferdinand Bolstraat, but the street itself is wonderfully quiet and green.
There are many nice and trendy cafes, restaurants and shops in the area. Shops for daily groceries can also be found nearby, including on the aforementioned Ferdinand Bolstraat, Ceintuurbaan, Cornelis Troostplein, Gerard Doustraat and of course the Albert Cuyp market. The Museumplein is within walking distance and the center of the city and the Vondelpark a short cycling distance. For a walk or a run you can go to the Sarphatipark.
The apartment is well located for public transport, with De Pijp metro station two blocks away. Here you can get on the North/South line (metro line 52) or one of the tram lines 3, 12 and 24, with which all parts of the city are easily accessible. De Pijp can be entered via various exits from the A10, so that traffic jams are rarely a problem. You can park in the parking garage around the corner and as a resident you can get a parking permit here. So never search for a spot again and your car is always parked dry and safely.
- Year of construction 1984;
- 2-room apartment on the 3rd floor with sunny balcony and storage room in the basement;
- Living area of approximately 51 m² (NEN2580 report available);
- Bright living room;
- Closed kitchen with access to the balcony;
- South-west facing balcony;
- Bedroom at the rear;
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet and washing machine connection;
- Wooden frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, built in 2017, rent);
- Healthy VvE in professional management, multi-year maintenance plan available;
- Recently, both the frames at the front and at the rear have been painted;
- Contribution VvE currently € 98.45 per month;
- Own (bicycle) storage in the basement;
- Good location in relation to public transport (including North/South line);
- The apartment is standing and located on the permanent right of leasehold, the canon has been bought off until the end date of the current period of January 15, 2036;
- An application was made in 2019 for perpetual leasehold under the favorable conditions;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description