This apartment is located in a beautiful building, built in the beautiful Amsterdam school style. It is a municipal monument and is located in a protected cityscape.
The apartment itself is a nice, well-laid out three-room apartment on the second floor with a lovely south-facing balcony and a large attic storage room of approximately 8 m2. The kitchen was completely renovated last year. The house is located in the trendy neighborhood 'de Pijp' in Amsterdam Oud Zuid.
The Saffierstraat is a quiet and green street close to the Sarphatipark and the Albert Cuyp market. In 2015 the street won the election “Nicest street in the Pijp”. At the nearby van Woustraat, there is a very varied range of restaurants, cafes, shops and sports facilities within walking distance. The center of Amsterdam is easy to reach by bicycle and public transport. For recreation you can go to the nearby parks such as the Sarphatipark, Beatrixpark and the Amstelpark. The Josef Israëlkade and the Amstel are also around the corner. Despite its convenient and central location, the apartment is only a 5-minute bike ride from all the beautiful cycling routes outside Amsterdam. The apartment is easily accessible by public transport (tram 4 around the corner on Van Woustraat, 5 minutes by bike from Amstel station) and is conveniently located for highways, within a few minutes you are on the A2 or Ring A10.
Through the common staircase you reach the apartment on the second floor. Here is the entrance / hall with access to the various rooms. The living room is located at the front of the apartment. At the rear are two bedrooms. One of the two bedrooms is accessible from the living room. The second bedroom is accessible from the hall. The beautiful new kitchen unit has various top and bottom cabinets with high-gloss white fronts and is equipped with various built-in appliances. The sunny balcony is facing south and accessible from both bedrooms and the kitchen. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a shower and a washbasin. In addition, the apartment has a separate toilet. The meter cupboard is in the stairwell. On the fourth floor is a storage room which belongs to this apartment.
- Year of construction 1925
- Municipal monument and a protected cityscape
- Living area is 47.3 m2 excluding storage
- Attic storage room large 8 m2
- Central heating combi boiler, brand Intergas
- Wooden frames with partly double and partly front glazing
- Delivery can be fast
- The General Provisions Amsterdam Conditions 2000 apply.
- The period runs from February 16, 2014 to February 15, 2064
- The canon has been bought up to and including February 15, 2064
- VvE Diamantbuurt 1
- The service costs are € 87.50 per month including storage
- Active VvE with a good multi-year maintenance plan
- Professional administrator
Read full description