Nice studio located on the ground floor of a former office building. The building was converted in 2006 into 62 apartments spread over 5 floors. There is a roof terrace for shared use and you have your own parking space!
The house is located in the Graan voor Visch district, near the center and the station of Hoofddorp. All amenities are within walking distance, such as various restaurants, a wide range of shops, a cinema, various supermarkets and city theater '' Het Cultuurgebouw ''. In the center of Hoofddorp there are several buses that take you to Hoofddorp NS Station, Schiphol, Amsterdam and Haarlem.
Good to know:
* Parking space on site
* Closed bicycle shed
* Perfect train connections to Schiphol (4 minutes), Amsterdam (12 minutes) and Leiden Central (17 minutes)
* Walking distance from the bustling center of Hoofddorp with shops, restaurants, theater, the Cultuurgebouw and the cinema
* The Toolenburger Plas: 15 minutes cycling
* Haarlemmermeerse Bos: 10 minutes drive
* Roads to Amsterdam, The Hague and Haarlem easy to reach
* Association of Owners
* Service costs € 180 per month and that includes an advance payment for gas, water and electricity
* Delivery in consultation
Entrance, mailboxes and the elevator.
Hall with cupboard, bathroom with toilet, shower and sink and the living / bedroom with open kitchen. The space has a large window which provides pleasant light and you look out on a green strip at the rear of the building.
There is also a space (shared) roof terrace where, when the sun is shining, you can enjoy the sun all day long.
These apartments are sold with leasehold, the rent for this house is € 1.097,- per year and that amount is fully deductible for income tax. Do not worry about any problems with the financing application, with these leasehold conditions it is perfectly possible to obtain a mortgage.
Read full description