This luxurious 3-room apartment has been renovated to an extremely high standard and in a great location along the water's edge with an unobstructed view on both sides. The apartment is situated on the second floor of a small-scale apartment complex. While the bustling Zuidas business district is just a stone's throw away, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the apartment's natural surroundings. The apartment has a large sunny south-facing balcony and a separate storage unit below. This property is in excellent condition; all you need to do is arrange the movers!
The well-maintained apartment complex is within walking distance of Amsterdam Zuid station (WTC) and shopping centre Groot Gelderlandplein. The area is easily accessible by car via the A10 motorway and there is ample parking space. You are immediately eligible for a parking permit. Nearby, you can find a good variety of shops, bars, restaurants, schools and sports facilities. The apartment is located between the beautiful Amstelpark and Amsterdam Forest.
Communal entrance area, neat stairwell up to the second floor. You enter the apartment in the hall, from where you can access all the rooms; along the hall is a luxurious toilet with small washbasin. A wall has been removed in the living room, creating a spacious room with a wonderful view of the green surroundings; the living room has access to the south-facing balcony and the kitchen. The modern kitchen has white kitchen units, various kitchen appliances, space for the washing machine and a door leading out to the balcony. At the front a spacious bedroom. The second bedroom is located at the rear of the property and has access to the balcony. The smart bathroom has a luxurious washbasin, washbasin base cabinet and walk-in shower.
• Year of construction: 1963
• Living area 68m2
• The recent renovation included new HR++ windows, new kitchen and bathroom, new herringbone PVC floors, new electrical installation and central heating and sleek plastered and painted walls
• An application for perpetual ground lease (under favourable conditions) has been requested before the deadline
• The heating and hot water is generated by a central heating boiler (new)
• Active and professionally managed Owners’ Association
• The current owner has never personally lived in the apartment
• Quick delivery is possible.
The purchase contract shall include a clause stating that we have invited the prospective buyers to have their own measurement of the property carried out. Should the prospective buyers decide not to have such a measurement carried out, they automatically indemnify Pappie & Van der Zee Makelaars o/g and the owners of the property against any liability.
Read full description