Are you looking for a single-family house with a garage? This home is ideally located for a young family. Within walking distance from the centre, nearly free of cars and with primary schools just around the corner, the home is in a very child-friendly neighbourhood. This home is on offer for a minimum tenancy period of one year. The tenancy agreement will subsequently be extended for an indefinite period of time.
The home has three bedrooms, a spacious living room with an open kitchen and a garden on the southeast side.
Conditions for tenancy:
- The candidate tenant will be assessed on the basis of identity and solvency through DataChecker. The landlord reserves the right to refuse the candidate tenant based on the outcome of this assessment;
- The minimum tenancy period is one year;
- The home will be made available in a partially furnished state, though without furniture like chairs, tables and beds;
- The rent does not include the costs of energy and water and internet and television services;
- On commencement of the tenancy, the tenant must pay a deposit equal to two months’ rent.
The tenancy agreement will be drawn up on the basis of the ROZ Real Estate Council of the Netherlands model. This is not a case provided for by the Squatting and Vacancy Act.
Read full description