Stately living in The Hague! This is possible in this beautiful and classic 3 double upper house, built around 1895 in the Neo-Renaissance style and in a beautiful location in the popular Duinoord district.
We can tell you that the house consists of very generous dimensions of 201 m2 in total spread over 3 floors, is in top condition, that a wealth of original details have been preserved, such as ornamental ceilings, sliding door partitions, natural stone fireplaces and there is an impressive stairwell is present.
Extremely strategically located around the corner from the shops on the Reinkenstraat and near the Frederik Hendriklaan. Several large parks, museums and the beach in the immediate vicinity. The ports of Scheveningen with trendy restaurants and terraces are also within cycling distance.
Because words only describe what this house has to offer, ZO makelaars has also made a virtual tour of this house. Feel free to take a look around at www schuytstraat36.nl
Would you rather watch live? Then make an appointment for a viewing and we will be happy to receive you.
Entrance at street level, hall with meter cupboard.
Stairs to 1st floor:
Wide landing, oak parquet, toilet with fountain. Rooms and suite with added conservatory with marble fireplaces, original ceilings, wooden sliding doors, suite cupboards, skylights at the front, simple kitchenette with separate equipment. Front room (office room)
Stairs to 2nd floor:
Landing with toilet. Open room with wooden floor. Again rooms en suite, this time with a balcony at the rear. Here too marble fireplaces, original ceilings, wooden sliding doors, suite cupboards, the room at the rear gives access to the sunny balcony (south) and half open kitchen.
Stairs in the middle to the attic floor: Spacious landing with skylight. Nice wide room at the front. Large attic space with ample storage. Rear bedroom and spacious shower, bath and toilet room.
- Delivery in consultation
- own ground
- VvE in start-up phase, 2/3 share, contribution EUR XXX per month, collective home insurance, joint account and registration with the Chamber of Commerce
- heat via central heating boiler (brand XXX, year of construction XXX)
- modern electricity XXX groups
- largely equipped with double glazing
- living area 201 m2 (measured according to the NVM measurement instruction)
- year of construction approx. 1895
- in connection with the year of construction, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- located in a nationally protected cityscape of Duinoord
Read full description