OUR VIEWING POLICIES CONCERNING COVID-19 CAN BE FOUND IN OUR VIEWING CONFIRMATION. PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Situated right on the beach, in the famous Residence Seinpost, a spacious top floor apartment with large roof balcony (25m2) on the beach side in Scheveningen. Spectacular view over the skyline of The Hague city, Scheveningen, the beach and the sea.
Situated near all the features of Scheveningen: the Casino, the Theatre, large Cinema, all the lovely restaurants, pubs, shops and most of all the beach and dunes. Public transportation is also around the corner.
Sunny, spacious, light apartment with 2 bedrooms, three bathrooms, fabulous sunny breakfast area, sun room with access to large balcony and private parking space underneath the building and separate storage room.
Housemaster present for day to day amenities.
Lay-out: Entrance, hall with wardrobe and videophone, toilet with shower and washbasin, kitchen with all built-in appliances: microwave, steam oven, baking oven with rotary grill, dishwasher, ceramic cooking area, grill.
Gas cooker with extra wok burner. Large American fridge/freezer. Pantry area with washing machine and dryer.
Spacious living room in L-shape with separate circular breakfast area with views over the entire city, gas fire place. Large study/tv/family room with access to sunny terrace with beautiful view over the beach, boulevard and the "Pier".
Via small hallway with large storage closet you will reach the master bedroom with access to bathroom ensuite with jacuzzi, shower with steam bath, bidet/toilet, washbasin and towel radiator.
Good sized second bedroom and third bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet, bath and double wash basin.
In the basement of the complex, the apartment has two private parking spaces and a separate storage room, as well as a shared bicycle shed and even a washing area for cars.
There is an extra (very spacious) parking space for sale separately.
- Architect Cees Dam
- Year of construction 1979
- Living area approx 169m2
- Caretaker present
- Municipal Protected Cityscape Scheveningen-Dorp
- Leasehold perpetual, canon € 340,- per half year
- Very active VVE with a monthly contribution of € 470,10 for the apartment and € 46,10 per parking space
- Multi-year maintenance plan available
- Heating by means of block heating, advance heating costs € 150, - per month, including water consumption
- Aluminum frames with double glazing
- Terrace is owned by the VVE, the apartment has the right of use
- Outside windows of the conservatory can be slid open completely so that there is a nice sheltered terrace
- Given the year of construction of the apartment, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed
OUR VIEWING POLICIES CONCERNING COVID-19 CAN BE FOUND IN OUR VIEWING CONFIRMATION. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
Read full description