A beautiful and unique two bedroom apartment located in a monumental building named 'De Dolphijn' in a super location on the Singel.
The apartment is located in the centre of Amsterdam, a communal stairwell brings you towards the entrance on the second floor.
The apartment has a lovely spacious living room with two large windows that offer a beautiful view of the water of Canal, in addition you find a sunny balcony at the rear, two bedrooms and a spacious bathroom.
Via the communal stairs you reach the apartment on the second floor. What immediately stands out is the sturdy pine wooden floor with wide planks gives the apartment a robust look. The living room is located at the front.
Through the two large windows you have a beautiful view towards the canal of the Singel.
The kitchen is accessible from the living room. In the corridor towards the sleeping area you have a lot of storage space. There are a number of handy built-in wardrobes and there is also a lot of storage space above the cabinets.
You can also find the toilet here. The first bedroom is accessible from the corridor. From this room the bathroom (shower, bathtub, second toilet) can be reached.
The interior space has been cleverly used by creating a number of cabinets in the partitions between hallway and bedroom. The rear (sleeping) room has access to the lovely balcony and separate storage closet for a washer and dryer.
Surroundings and accessibility
This beautiful apartment is centrally located on the Singel between the Blauwburgwal and the Oude Leliestraat. All cosy hotspots are at your fingertips. A short walk away are the Central Station, the Dam, the Nieuwendijk and the Damrak. Excellent access by public transport, several tram stops on Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal towards the central trainstation are within walking distance of the apartment and also the North/South line.
Association of Owners
Healthy Association of Owners 'The Dolphijn', consisting of house numbers 140 and 142. The monthly service fee is currently € 218.80.
The VvE is professionally managed by Velzel VvE Diensten.
The apartment is part of a unique canal house with double pavement and double clock front side from 1605, the'Dolphijn'.
The building was designed by Hendrik de Keyser. The beautiful masonry and sandstone decoration and the mask give the building a very characteristic and authentic look. In 1630 Singel 140-142 became the residence of Captain Frans Banninck Cocq, immortalized by Rembrandt on his famous painting 'The Night Watch'.
- New foundation 2009;
- Own land, no leasehold;
- National monument;
- Inspection report of ‘Monumenten wacht’ from 2019 present;
- Attractive apartment in National Monument;
- NEN 2580 measurement report present: Living area of use is 107,56 m2;
- Compact balcony located on the west;
- In the centre of Amsterdam;
- Public transport within walking distance;
- Association of Owners consisting of 9 apartment rights;
- Delivery in consultation;
- Notary choice to buyer, an Amsterdam-based notary;
- General old house clause will be added at the purchase agreement;
- There is only an agreement if the deed of sale is signed by both parties.
- This information has been compiled by us with due care. On the other hand, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or its consequences. All specified sizes and surfaces are only indicative
- The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more uniform method of measurement for giving an indication of the area of use. The Measurement Statement does not completely exclude differences in measurement outcomes, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding, or limitations when performing the measurement.
Read full description