• 10 brand new luxury rental apartments in a listed canal house from 1760;
• The surface area of the apartments ranges from 47m2 to 82m2;
• Each apartment has, among other things: a luxurious bathroom, a fully equipped open kitchen, a spacious living room and a separate toilet;
• Beautiful spacious monumental staircase and corridor with original ornaments throughout the building;
• Perfect location in the city centre, on the canals, within walking distance from the central station.
- 4 meters high ceiling;
- Multifunctional vide;
- Luxurious gas fireplace;
- Rent includes internet and service costs;
- Rent excluding gas, water, electricity;
- Deposit of 2 months’ rent;
- Monumental ornaments;
- High-quality renovation;
- Delivery immediately.
In this beautiful and monumental canal house from 1760, at Singel 68 in Amsterdam, the realization of 10 luxurious apartments just finished. During the architectural renovation no costs have been spared to preserve the classic and monumental character of the building, while at the same time realizing living comfort which meet the current standards. All apartments are bright, optimally insulated and equipped with at least: an open kitchen with appliances, spacious living room, luxurious bathroom, separate toilet and characteristic features.
The location on the Singel is truly unique, in the middle of UNESCO World Heritage site, opposite of ‘De Koepelkerk’ and a stone’s throw from the Central Station, from where connections are to all other districts and surrounding cities by train, bus, tram and metro including the newly opened North / South line. With the use of bicycles, the largest part of the city can be reached within a maximum of 15 minutes. In the vicinity you can find a wide variety of (top) restaurants, cafes, shops and cultural attractions to enjoy your spare time.
Read full description