Living in a national monument from the 17th century, located on the Singel in the old city center. Special, because the floorboards from that time are still there. It is wonderful to live here. The apartment is approximately 86 m², with a cozy living room with kitchen on the 2nd floor and two bedrooms and a spacious bathroom on the 3rd floor. Surprisingly, the third bedroom on the fourth floor, which also lends itself well as an office, is quiet in the high ridge of the building with a view over the roofs of Amsterdam. Here you imagine yourself in an oasis of peace, but you still live in the middle of the bustling center of the city. The building is situated on freehold. The patio on the ground floor can be used and the bench on the porch is also ideal to sit down and enjoy this beautiful, historic place in the middle of this great city.
Via the platform you reach the impressive entrance with staircase and high ceilings. The stately hallway has a marble floor and special stucco reliefs. With the stairs to the second floor. Entrance hall with wardrobe and access to the living room with open kitchen. The kitchen is L-shaped and equipped with a wooden worktop, 4-burner gas hob, extractor, oven, dishwasher, stone sink and fridge / freezer combination. The kitchen is entirely made of wood and has a view on the courtyard. The kitchen has space for a large dining table. The spacious living room has fitted wardrobes and offers a view of the beautiful facades of the other monumental buildings around you. Really the Amsterdam feeling.
From the hall the stairs to the 3rd floor. Here are two bedrooms, with sliding glass doors to the landing. Both rooms are very bright due to the Velux skylights. The spacious bathroom is also located on the landing, with a corner bath, walk-in shower, double sink, toilet, bidet, towel radiator, washing machine connection and a window so that you can ventilate well. From the landing a staircase to the 3rd bedroom in the ridge of the building with a surprising height (3.15 m). This room is also very light due to the skylights. The room has a sink and a large storage cupboard.
The apartment is located in the wonderfully quiet back house on the beautiful Singel, on the canal belt of Amsterdam, diagonally opposite the Koepelkerk. Located in the old city center at the cozy Jordaan, with cafes, restaurants and terraces and a diverse range of shops. The 9 Streets are also within walking distance. And don't forget the Haarlemmerdijk and Noordermarkt.
The location is easily accessible from the Ring A10 via exit S103. There are various public transport options from Nieuwezijds Kolk. And the Central Station is less than 5 minutes by bike and 10 minutes on foot.
- Originally built around 1611;
- National monument;
- Freehold (no ground lease);
- Living area approximately 86 m² (NEN2580 report available);
- 4-room apartment; divided into three layers;
- 3 bedrooms;
- Original wooden floor from the 17th century;
- Beautiful ceiling beams (the height between the beams is approximately 2.15 m and under the beams approximately 1.95 m);
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (type Nefit, year of construction end 2014);
- Shared use of the patio on the ground floor;
- VvE in professional management;
- The contribution to the VvE is approximately € 204, - and together with the advance on gas and light of € 138.89 per month, this is a total of € 342.89 per month;
- Delivery in consultation, can be quickly.
Read full description