Light 4 room upper house of 66m˛ with balcony and storage room above, on the water of the Schinkel, diagonally opposite the Vondelpark.
Entrance / hall, living room and bedroom or study at the front, bathroom with sink, toilet and shower, bedroom at the rear left, kitchen with door to the balcony, bedroom with patio doors to the balcony at the rear right. Attic room right above the house,
The apartment is located on the water of the Schinkel, within walking distance of the Vondelpark, the Overtoom and the Amstelveenseweg. Here you can live peacefully and still enjoy the bustle of the city within a few minutes. In the immediate vicinity you will find many nice shops, including a supermarket (Dirk van den Broek and Jumbo), the Hema and the Etos, nice restaurants and terraces, such as café Oslo, Ghent aan de Schinkel or Van Mechelen. The house is easily accessible by car via the ring A-10 exit S107 & S106 and by public transport.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The 'VvE Sloterkade 2 to 9 in Amsterdam' is managed by Stedeplan;
- The service costs are currently € 103.58 per month;
- The VvE consists of 19 members.
THE KADASTRALE DETAILS
Municipality of Sloten (N-H), section O, complex designation 3273-A, index number 16, 437 / 10,000th share in the VvE.
Continuous right of leasehold;
- General Provisions of 2000;
- Current period runs to the 1th of November 2052;
- Current ground rent: € 609.72;
- The seller has submitted a request to switch to the municipality of Amsterdam.
- It is a municipal monument;
- partially double glass;
- project notary: Kasper Notariaat;
- including old-age, asbestos and non-residents clause applicable;
- delivery in consultation.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are in accordance with the Measurement Instruction.
Read full description