We are proud to offer a unique ground floor apartment with a living area of approximately 294 m˛ spread over 1 floor on private land! The apartment is equipped with a spacious kitchen / dining room, a spacious living room, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 sunny patios. Also suitable for a studio, gallery or office space at home due to the presence of two house entrance doors.
So are you looking for a very spacious ground floor apartment with lots of comfort and possibilities, located around the corner from the Vondelpark? We would like to invite you for a viewing.
Two private entrance doors from the street give access to the house. Spacious kitchen / dining room with an open kitchen with cooking / rinsing island. The kitchen is equipped with a 5-burner gas stove (SMEG), an integrated ceiling extractor (AEG), electric oven with steam function, a microwave and a dishwasher (Siemens). The sunny patio can be reached from the kitchen. The patio is located on the south and measures approximately 18 m˛.
A light corridor connects the living space at the front with the bedrooms at the rear of the house. The bathroom is accessible from the hall and is equipped with a washbasin with 2 wash basins, a walk-in shower with wall outlet & hand shower and a toilet. The second bathroom is in direct connection with 2 bedrooms. This bathroom has a bath, a shower with hand shower, a washbasin with 2 washbasins and a toilet.
Bright living room with gas fireplace and 3 skylights. The space is characterized by a ceiling height of approximately 3.14 m. You will also find a multifunctional room at the front of the house that can be used as a studio, play / hobby room, fitness / work space, etc. Separate toilet with washbasin. The washing machine connection is concealed in a separate cupboard next to the meter cupboard.
The apartment is heated by 2 HR combi boilers (HR Vaillant year 2011 & HR Intergas year 2006). And there is partial underfloor heating. The floors are partly finished with oak floorboards (solid) and cast floors.
The object is part of 2 owners associations, namely;
1) Owners Association of the Sluisstraat 48 building in Amsterdam, consisting of 4 apartment rights. The
association is managed in-house and as of January 1, 2020 there was a maintenance reserve of
approximately € 12,500. There is no question of a multi-year maintenance plan.
2) Association of owners of the building Sluisstraat 50 in Amsterdam, consisting of 5 apartment rights. The
association is managed in-house and as of January 1, 2021 there was a cash balance of approximately €
8,250. There is no question of a multi-year maintenance plan.
The total contribution to both HOA's is approximately € 273 (€ 220 + € 53) per month.
- Unique ground floor apartment of approximately 294 m˛ spread over 1 floor (measurement report
- Spacious kitchen / dining room with open kitchen including island, a spacious living room, 5 bedrooms
and 2 bathrooms;
- 2 sunny patios of approximately 18 m˛ and 11 m˛ located on the south;
- Object consists of 2 apartment rights, registers as 1 home and is in use as such;
- The apartment is on private land;
- (Partly) equipped with underfloor heating;
- Bright living room has a ceiling height of approximately 3.15 m;
- Also suitable for a studio, gallery or office space at home;
- Monthly service costs total approximately € 273 (€ 220 + € 53);
- Located in a quiet street in the neighborhood Schinkelbuurt in Amsterdam South around the corner
Read full description