Extremely comfortable villa (approx. 200m2), located in the shadow of Amsterdam, with a lovely sunny garden (approx. 385m2), private jetty and on-site parking for at least 2 cars. The location in the child-friendly residential area “Kolksloot” is unique: on an open waterway with connection to, among other, 't Twiske, but also close to all amenities that the village offers. In 2008 the whole was thoroughly renovated into a house that is not only very beautiful and attractive, but also practical and well thought-out; down to the smallest detail. With no less than 4 bedrooms, an office, two bathrooms and a sea of ??storage space, this is an ideal home for a (large) family, or for office / practice-at-home. Will you contact us for a viewing?
Ground floor: You enter the hall with a large - custom made wardrobe - with practical layout. Plenty of hanging space for coats, compartments for shoes and a lower part is available for small children. In the hall you will also find the stairs to the upper floors, a toilet room with floating toilet and sink, the fuse box and access to the storage room, the utility room and the living room.
In the living room, the beautiful open kitchen with cooking island immediately catches the eye - it has clearly the touch of a cooking enthusiast. Equipped with all imaginable (Bosch) equipment - including a 4-burner stove with wok burner, espresso machine, hot air / steam oven, double sink with catering tap, dishwasher, freezer, 2 refrigerators and last but not least: a wine cooler. An extra door to the outside that opens directly to the waste containers. A few bar stools to sit on and enjoy while the hostess or hostess is cooking. The kitchen gives access to the utility room with an extra rinse option, another oven and the washing machine and dryer connections. The utility room is really an extension of the kitchen, completely in the same style.
First floor: is reached by a staircase from the hall. Here you will find 4 bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom with shower, double sink, toilet and bidet. The bedrooms are spacious and wonderfully light and all have mosquito nets and (partly) automated shutters. The garden-oriented bedrooms also have a balcony. This entire floor has a light laminate floor.
Second floor: in the master bedroom (equipped with air conditioning) there is a staircase to the second floor. Once here you will clearly see a part of the dream that has been turned into reality. A luxurious, custom-made bathroom with rain shower, toilet and sink and a separate dressing room. You can also find the setup for the central heating / combi boiler here. The Velux roof windows make this space nice and light.
- Completely renovated villa (2008) of 195m2 (exactly measured according to NEN 2580 guideline, gross 303m2, 719m3
- Built in 1997, renovated in 2008
- Spacious plot (own ground) of 385 m2, south oriented
- Very practical, thoughtful and luxurious
- Spacious (attic) storage room with its own entrance and access to the house
- Separate office space, suitable for practice at home
- Living room with oak wooden floor, gas fireplace and French doors to the garden
- Energy label A
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Very luxurious open kitchen with cooking island
- 4 spacious bedrooms (1 of which is currently in use as a walk-in closet)
- Master bedroom with air conditioning
- Spacious balcony on the garden side
- 2 modern, very luxurious bathrooms
- Dressing room / large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Designer radiators throughout the house
- Equipped with shutters / blinds / fly screens
- Equipped with an alarm system with cameras and smoke detectors
- Garden - with various terraces - facing south and with access to open waterways
- Own jetty
- Spacious attic
- Parking on site
- Jacuzzi, boat and boat lift available for acquisition
- Shutters available for acquisition
- Delivery in consultation, indication: spring 2021
Read full description