Want to live on the ground floor with a lovely garden in the popular Spaarndammerbuurt? Spaarndammerstraat 18A is now available for sale!
Have you always wanted to live in the super nice Spaardammerbuurt, a stone's throw from the Westerpark? Then this is your chance.
This former social rental home can still be finished and arranged according to your own taste. By possibly dividing the house differently, an even more common object is created. The living room and open kitchen are comfortably connected. The deep garden can be reached through the French doors, which is located on the northeast. At the front are 2 bedrooms, 1 of which is a spacious and well-sized. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink, toilet and washing machine connection and is located at the rear.
You will find this apartment on the Spaarndammerstraat in the eponymous neighborhood near the Houthavens of Amsterdam. The neighborhood is characterized by the many beautiful buildings of the Amsterdam School. In the Spaarndammerstraat you can go for your daily groceries, but also for specialty shops, nice bars and restaurants (including Bar Mick, Café de Walvis and bar BAUT). The nearby Westergasterrein and Westerpark are the places for recreation, fun events and nice tents for a snack or drink. In addition, the ferry takes you very quickly to the hip NDSM wharf in Noord, you can cycle straight into the Jordaan or you are on the Haarlemmerdijk! Accessibility is excellent with Central Station a few minutes by bike, various public transport connections around the corner and the A-10 is also easily accessible from here (S101, S102).
The house is located on municipal leasehold land. The ground rent is prepaid until 09/30/2054. The General provisions for continuous leasehold of the year 2000 are applicable here.
The house is part of an active VvE. The monthly service costs are € 116,45 and include a contribution for home insurance and savings for future maintenance. The administration is provided by VvE Beheer Amsterdam. Relevant documents are available upon request
Heating and hot water supply through an HR boiler (year of construction 2004).
- A NEN2580 measurement certificate is present
- 3-room apartment of 47 m˛
- Located in the Spaarndammerbuurt
- Within walking distance of the Westerpark
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable.
- Property is only for sale with the aim of: self-occupation (or parents for children).
- Project notary Spier and Hazenberg
- Healthy and active VvE professionally managed by VvE management Amsterdam
- Own storage room located in the garden
- deep garden located on the northeast.
- Annual lease payments land of the municipality of Amsterdam, the lease rent has been paid in advance until 30-09-2054.
- Parking permit system on public roads. For more information, visit the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
Read full description